"Jacqueline Wilson" Collection 5 (5 Titles) [AZW3, EPUB, MOBI] {01001001}

seeders: 12
leechers: 0
Added on November 30, 2014 by -01001001-in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

"Jacqueline Wilson" Collection 5 (5 Titles) [AZW3, EPUB, MOBI] {01001001} (Size: 45.32 MB)
 Queenie - Jacqueline Wilson.azw33.3 MB
 Queenie - Jacqueline Wilson.mobi3.28 MB
 Queenie - Jacqueline Wilson.epub2.46 MB
 Queenie - Jacqueline Wilson.jpg1.08 MB
 Queenie - Jacqueline Wilson.opf2.66 KB
 Secrets - Jacqueline Wilson.azw31.95 MB
 Secrets - Jacqueline Wilson.mobi1.92 MB
 Secrets - Jacqueline Wilson.epub1.17 MB
 Secrets - Jacqueline Wilson.jpg191.38 KB
 Secrets - Jacqueline Wilson.opf2.41 KB
 Sleepovers - Jacqueline Wilson.azw33.24 MB
 Sleepovers - Jacqueline Wilson.mobi3.21 MB
 Sleepovers - Jacqueline Wilson.epub2.05 MB
 Sleepovers - Jacqueline Wilson.jpg48.93 KB
 Sleepovers - Jacqueline Wilson.opf2.09 KB
 Take a Good Look - Jacqueline Wilson.azw32.15 MB
 Take a Good Look - Jacqueline Wilson.epub1.79 MB
 Take a Good Look - Jacqueline Wilson.mobi630.98 KB
 Take a Good Look - Jacqueline Wilson.jpg281.37 KB
 Take a Good Look - Jacqueline Wilson.opf2.59 KB
 Bed and Breakfast Star, The - Jacqueline Wilson.mobi6.31 MB
 Bed and Breakfast Star, The - Jacqueline Wilson.azw36.28 MB
 Bed and Breakfast Star, The - Jacqueline Wilson.epub3.92 MB
 Bed and Breakfast Star, The - Jacqueline Wilson.jpg80.44 KB
 Bed and Breakfast Star, The - Jacqueline Wilson.opf2.14 KB

Description

image Queenie
ISBN-13: 9780857531117
ASIN: B00ANOBM0A
Published: 1/31/2013
It's 1953, the year Elizabeth is to be crowned Queen of England. Elsie Kettle can't wait to go to London with her beloved nan to see the Coronation Day celebrations. Then tragedy strikes. Nan and Elsie both fall ill with tuberculosis and Elsie is whisked away to the children's ward of Miltree Hospital. Confined to bed for months, Elsie misses Nan desperately, and struggles to adapt to the hospital's strict rules. But every night after lights-out she tells magical tales of adventure to the other children on the ward. For the first time, Elsie finds herself surrounded by true friends - including Queenie, the hospital's majestic white cat.

image Secrets
ISBN-13: 9780440865087
ASIN: B0031RS9NE
Published: 5/27/2003
India lives in a large, luxurious house with a mum she can't stand and a dad she adores, though he hasn't had much time for her recently. She seeks solace in her journal, which she keeps in sincere imitation of her heroine, Anne Frank. Treasure lives on the local council estate with her loving and capable grandmother. She is devoted to her nan but lives in fear of having to go back to live with her mother and violent stepfather.

A chance meeting sparks a great friendship between the girls. And when Treasure has to run away to avoid her stepfather, India comes up with a hiding place inspired by her favourite writer. India hasn't got a real secret annexe like Anne Frank - but she has got a hidden attic . . .

image Sleepovers
ISBN-13: 9780552547093
ASIN: B0031RS2SG
Published: 6/03/2002
Amy, Bella, Chloe, Daisy and Emily are friends at school and have their own Alphabet Club (just look at their initials!). Daisy is the newest member and is desperate to fit in, even though Chloe is distinctly unfriendly to her at times. Throughout Daisy's first year at the school, the girls plan ever-more elaborate sleepover parties for their birthdays. Daisy is dreading the time when her birthday comes round as she doesn't know what her friends will make of sleeping over at her home, with her rather special older sister...

image Take a Good Look
ISBN-13: 9780141309422
ASIN: B002VISNEY
Published: 5/31/2001
Mary, a young blind girl, fed up with the way her family treats her, decides to go down to the sweetshop on her own. But on the way she is kidnapped. Mary must use all her ingenuity to find a way of escaping - and proving to everyone just how capable she is, even without being able to see.

image The Bed and Breakfast Star
ISBN-13: 9780440867609
ASIN: B0031RDUVA
Published: 10/15/2006
Where do baby apes sleep? In apricots!

I'm Elsa, and that's one of my jokes (I tell LOTS of jokes and I'm going to be a big star one day). I do my best to cheer my family up - but no one seems to laugh much any more. Not since we lost our lovely house and had to move into a bed and breakfast hotel . . .

image Meet the Authors
Jacqueline Wilson

Jacqueline Wilson was born in Bath in 1945, but spent most of her childhood in Kingston-on-Thames. She always wanted to be a writer and wrote her first ‘novel’ when she was nine, filling in countless Woolworths’ exercise books as she grew up. As a teenager she started work for a magazine publishing company and then went on to work as a journalist on Jackie magazine (which she was told was named after her!) before turning to writing novels full-time.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
45.32 MB
seeders:12
leechers:0
"Jacqueline Wilson" Collection 5 (5 Titles) [AZW3, EPUB, MOBI] {01001001}

All Comments

Thank you!!