James Hadley Chase_11 Titles_ (I-L)Non Series Bundle #3 (Thriller) EPUB

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on August 8, 2015 by felix56in Books
Torrent verified.

James Hadley Chase_11 Titles_ (I-L)Non Series Bundle #3 (Thriller) EPUB (Size: 3.19 MB)
 I'll Bury My Dead (1953) - James Hadley Chase.epub245.75 KB
 I'll Bury My Dead (1953) - James Hadley Chase.jpg29.49 KB
 I'll Bury My Dead (1953) - James Hadley Chase.opf2.04 KB
 I'Ll Get You for This (1946) - James Hadley Chase.epub246.38 KB
 I'Ll Get You for This (1946) - James Hadley Chase.jpg31.08 KB
 I'Ll Get You for This (1946) - James Hadley Chase.opf1.97 KB
 In a Vain Shadow (1951) - James Hadley Chase.epub176.38 KB
 In a Vain Shadow (1951) - James Hadley Chase.jpg29.51 KB
 In a Vain Shadow (1951) - James Hadley Chase.opf3.95 KB
 I Would Rather Stay Poor (1962) - James Hadley Chase.epub208.16 KB
 I Would Rather Stay Poor (1962) - James Hadley Chase.jpg43.92 KB
 I Would Rather Stay Poor (1962) - James Hadley Chase.opf3.9 KB
 Just a Matter of Time (novella) (1972) - James Hadley Chase.epub161.89 KB
 Just a Matter of Time (novella) (1972) - James Hadley Chase.jpg11.67 KB
 Just a Matter of Time (novella) (1972) - James Hadley Chase.opf3.77 KB
 Just Another Sucker (1961) - James Hadley Chase.epub193.65 KB
 Just Another Sucker (1961) - James Hadley Chase.jpg46.81 KB
 Just Another Sucker (1961) - James Hadley Chase.opf2.01 KB
 Just the Way It Is (1944) - James Hadley Chase.epub238.35 KB
 Just the Way It Is (1944) - James Hadley Chase.jpg58.54 KB
 Just the Way It Is (1944) - James Hadley Chase.opf1.68 KB
 Knock, Knock! Who's There_ - James Hadley Chase.epub439.68 KB
 Knock, Knock! Who's There_ - James Hadley Chase.jpg300.42 KB
 Knock, Knock! Who's There_ - James Hadley Chase.opf1.7 KB
 Lady, Here's Your Wreath - James Hadley Chase.epub236.01 KB
 Lady, Here's Your Wreath - James Hadley Chase.jpg30.88 KB
 Lady, Here's Your Wreath - James Hadley Chase.opf1.77 KB
 Like a Hole in the Head - James Hadley Chase.epub171.17 KB
 Like a Hole in the Head - James Hadley Chase.jpg17.67 KB
 Like a Hole in the Head - James Hadley Chase.opf1.79 KB
 Lotus For Miss Quon, A - James Hadley Chase.epub250.62 KB
 Lotus For Miss Quon, A - James Hadley Chase.jpg68.69 KB
 Lotus For Miss Quon, A - James Hadley Chase.opf1.81 KB

Description

Like most bank managers, Dave Calvin had acquired an irresistible charm that he could switch on whenever he felt the necessity. Underneath it he was cold, calculating, brutal - a perfect murderer. For years he had waited - watching an endless stream of money pass through his hands - knowing that a risk was only worth taking if the reward was justified. And a $300,000 payroll was justification enough - even for murder . . .

This is a personal matter. Someone killed my brother. I don't like that. If the police can't take care of it, then I'll bury my own dead.Nick English meant every word, but his efforts to find his brother's killer started a chain reaction of murder and violence that would nearly end his own life.Here is a story of organized blackmail punctuated by sudden and gruesome murder. Written with the punch and speed of a rivet gun, I'll Bury My Dead confirms James Hadley Chase's reputation as a leading writer of all-action, edge-of-your-seat thrillers that demand to be read in a single sitting.

Chester Cain, gunman and gambler, finds his vacation at Paradise Springs rudely interrupted by the City Administrator, who uses a luscious woman to trap Cain into a murder frame-up.
From then on the action, punctuated by gunfire, moves like an express train, as Cain ploughs his way through violence and adventure to bring this fast-moving thriller to an explosive climax.

Frank Mitchell takes a job as bodyguard to Henry Sarek. He’s been getting threatening letters. At the office he meets Sarek’s faithful secretary Emmie Pearl. She’s as big as a Grizzly and just as friendly. Frank moves into the Sarek home. Henry’s wife Rita looks great but doesn’t like Frank either.

Traveling around London, Frank is starting to see Sarek is a black marketeer in diamonds. Sarek and Rita take off for Paris and that gives Frank the chance to search the house, especially Rita’s room. He finds photos of her as one half of a nightclub act in Cairo. She’s also a gymnast. She got out of Egypt with Sarek. Her partner wasn’t amused. Frank finds a typewriter. So that’s who’s been writing those letters. Looks like he has a hold on Rita. So does Sarek but Frank doesn’t know what that is. He’d like to do a lot more with her so he writes a threatening note to Sarek. That’ll show her.

Back from Paris, the Sareks’ want to fire Frank. The new letter is received. Frank still has a job and Rita’s attention. He sets up a phony murder attempt. Saraek has had enough. He wants to get out of the country. Frank and Rita want to get his hidden diamonds. She tells Frank, “Kill him.”

Even though you can see where it’s all going, it’s a good suspense novel from Chase. It was originally published as by Raymond Marshall.

Alice Morely-Johnson is an old lady who is worth several million dollars. She had been a popular pianist and now she has retired to live in a penthouse with a chauffeur named Bromhead who serves her impeccably. Her financial matters are handled by a banker named Chris Patterson who is doing it because he knows that Miss Morely-Johnson is fond of him and gives him costly gifts. When Miss Morely-Johnson’s companion-help goes away, she asks Patterson to search for one. Patterson falls for an applicant named Sheila and even Miss Morely-Johnson seems to like her because allegedly she had played on stage with her father.

Patterson is excited about Sheila getting the job because he can meet her. What Patterson does not know is that Sheila has been fixed beforehand by Bromhead, the chauffeur who plans to execute a perfect crime of killing Miss Morely-Johnson and making it appear like an accident so that all her insurance money goes to a nephew of hers, Harry, who is in love with Sheila. The plan was that after her death they would divide the money in three equal parts and move on, but the plan begins to go awry when the detective on duty in the penthouse senses something fishy about Sheila dressing up as someone else leaving the penthouse.

A man will do almost anything when a rich and beautiful woman offers him fifty thousand dollars just to make a telephone call. But when that telephone call is part of a fake kidnap plan to extract five hundred thousand dollars from one of the richest men in the world, only a sucker would gamble on the deal paying off in his favour. Harry Barber is a sucker. After three and a half years in jail for a crime he didn't commit, with no job and no money, he is the perfect target of a brilliant plan to frame him for the brutal murder of a young girl.

Harry Duke had a reputation both as a gambler and someone you didn't mess with, as he'd once killed a man. Then someone tries to make it look like he's killed again. A neat frame up. But Duke's still got some aces in his hand. Aces, and a gun.

Johnny Bianda is a man with a dream. He wants to own a boat off the coast of Florida and he only needs $186,000 to buy it. He steals the money from his firm, knowing that one day they'll notice and one day they'll kill him for it - after all, it is the Mafia. But for Johnny Bianda, the risk is worth taking and he knows it will be at least a year before they catch up with him.... Unfortunately for Bianda, the knock on his door comes sooner than he thinks.

When journalist Nick Mason got a hot tip to investigate the frame-up of a man being executed for murder, he didn't know what he was in for. At the gas chamber, it was Vessi's last words that gave Mason the clue to a peculiar cover up at the respectable Mackenzie Fabric Corporation. But when Mason gets warned off by a cold-eyed gunman and a dangerous hooker called Blondie, he would have abandoned the whole investigation . . . if it weren't for the irresistible Mardi, the girl from Mackenzie Fabrics who might be able to lead him to the truth.

Ex-army musketry trainer, Jay Benson and his wife Lucy's dream of running a shooting school turns sour as the school heads towards certain closure. They need money - quickly, and a lot of it. At the eleventh hour Augusto Savanto, head of a vast corporation in Venezuela, walks into their lives with a proposition they can scarcely refuse - he will pay them $50,000 to turn his son into an expert marksman, in nine days. Desperate for money they accept the challenge but find themselves in a deadly game of ruthless vendettas and vengeful murder.

When Steve Jaffe discovered two million dollars worth of diamonds hidden in the wall of his villa in Saigon, he had no intention of giving up the loot. All he had to do was organize an exit visa and leave, until his houseboy threatened to go to the police. Jaffe had only meant to stop him, but instead he finds himself a felon with murder on his hands. With little chance to keep his secret, Jaffe becomes a man on the run, and the only person he can trust is a beautiful woman who is prepared to do anything to save him.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.19 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
James Hadley Chase_11 Titles_ (I-L)Non Series Bundle #3 (Thriller) EPUB