JamTrackCentral - Alex Hutchings - Minor Rock Fusion - The Bonus Licks

seeders: 0
leechers: 34
Added on September 10, 2015 by bluesman101in Other > Tutorials
Torrent verified.

JamTrackCentral - Alex Hutchings - Minor Rock Fusion - The Bonus Licks (Size: 454.41 MB)
 Improvisation Performance - Jam Track.mp38.1 MB
 Lick 1- Jam Track.mp38.1 MB
 Lick 2 - Jam Track.mp38.1 MB
 Lick 3 - Jam Track.mp38.1 MB
 Lick 4 - Jam Track.mp38.1 MB
 Lick 5 - Jam Track.mp38.1 MB
 Alex_Hutchings_Bonus_Tracks.pdf1010.23 KB
 Improvisation Performance - Solo Backing.mp38.1 MB
 Lick 1 - Solo Backing.mp3546.1 KB
 Lick 2 - Solo Backing.mp3546.1 KB
 Lick 3 - Solo Backing.mp3546.1 KB
 Lick 4 - Solo Backing.mp3546.1 KB
 Improvisation Performance - Solo.mp34.79 MB
 Lick 1 - Solo.mp3850.36 KB
 Lick 2 - Solo.mp3541.93 KB
 Lick 3 - Solo.mp3902.85 KB
 Lick 4 - Solo.mp3515.95 KB
 Lick 5 - Solo.mp3850.29 KB
 Improvisation - Bonus.mp490.53 MB
 Lick 1 - Bonus.mp427.83 MB
 Lick 2 - Bonus.mp453.65 MB
 Lick 3 - Bonus.mp459.57 MB
 Lick 4 - Bonus.mp452.02 MB
 Lick 5 - Bonus.mp452.79 MB
 Improvisation - Demo.mp425.02 MB
 Lick 1 - Demo.mp45.3 MB
 Lick 2 - Demo.mp44.12 MB
 Lick 3 - Demo.mp45.94 MB
 Lick 4 - Demo.mp43.92 MB
 Lick 5 - Demo.mp45.55 MB

Description

imageimageimage

Jam Track Central
Minor Rock Fusion The Bonus Licks
By: Alex Hutchings

The response to Alex's 20 Minor Rock Fusion Licks was so great, that we decided to treat you all to some extra bonus content! In this pack you will find 5 incredible bonus licks, ALL with Deluxe breakdown videos. We've also thrown in an incredible breakdown lesson by Alex for the jamtrack, where he explains exactly what's going on and how you can approach soloing over the jamtrack yourself. Piecing all of the tools featured in the licks together, Alex plays a very melodic improvisation which provides the perfect ‘context’ for the licks and functions as the perfect backdrop for the package.

Alex's licks feature some of the most prominent techniques in the world of rock fusion including smooth flowing legato notes, chromatic passing tones, economy picking, arpeggios, minor pentatonics, sweep picking, arpeggios and symmetrical patterns which generate a very cool and unexpected 'outside' sound.

Alex say 'It's a great compliment to the original series but it actually functions as a standalone pack. So if you didn't have the first one, this is a great tester or teaser for you to get your teeth into. I hope you enjoy it!'

If you love Alex's playing, Rock Fusion jamming, or even just want to test the Deluxe format of JTC packs for a lower price, this is the pack for you!

As ever, we have accurately transcribed every note and included the TAB/notation in the download, full backing tracks, audio solos and track notes.

Download right now, or Premium Members hit the +MyTracks button and get instant streaming access!

Alex plays in 'Fourths' tuning in these videos but don't fret, we have included both the Standard tuning and Fourths tuning TAB/Notation.

Content Runtime: 32mins 34secs

Jam tracks (backing tracks) MP3 44100Hz stereo 192kbps Quality : WEBRip Format : MP4 Video codec : H.264 Audio codec : AAC Video : Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 25fps Audio : Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
454.41 MB
seeders:0
leechers:34
JamTrackCentral - Alex Hutchings - Minor Rock Fusion - The Bonus Licks

All Comments

Sorry about the bad torrent guys! I know I started this one, it just didn't get fully initiated on the seedbox. Sometimes I'll start something and walk away before I see if it's completed. Not good practice, I realize, especially in this case where it ate itself. Anyway, it's cooking now, so download to your heart's content and as always, enjoy!
No problem!
Thank You, works perfectly now!!
Have a great day!!
Same as EmetRay, the torrent does not start. But that happens sometimes and Bluesman knows how to fix that.
Thanks anyway for the great content.
Thanks a lot!
Strange, trying to download for almost 1 day and still 0%.
Is it just me? I'm apologies for troubles.
thanks blueman your the best
Yesss Thank you!!! I really like Alex's style.
THANK YOU SOOOOOOO SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!
Realy BIG THANK YOU!!!
You made my day!!

Hope you will have a wonderful day!!