Jane's Advanced Strike Fighters-SKIDROW

seeders: 3
leechers: 2
Added on November 4, 2011 by tim225in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Jane's Advanced Strike Fighters-SKIDROW (Size: 959.82 MB)
 jansf.iso959.81 MB
 Jane's Advanced Strike Fighters-SKIDROW.nfo12.65 KB

Description

The ten year war resulted in huge territorial gains for Northern People’s Republic Azbaristan and their controlling political party, the Northern People’s Party, giving them control of the country except for the oil-rich province that is all that’s left of South Azbaristan.
The Southern Azbaristan Democratic Front of Soyth Azbaristan has only managed to hold off the North with the aid of the West, which supplies military and logistical aid to the tiny state in return for the oil exports from their vast reserves. Players will have the chance to assume the role of squadron leader Razor and lead the fight to reunify Azbaristan and protect the West’s vital interests.
Features:
Azbaristan, a country about to explode: Advanced Strike Fighters thrusts players into the pilot’s seat as an American squadron leader caught in the middle of a long overdue war to reunify the once proud country of Azbaristan. Take part in the Azbarian civil war across 16 thrilling missions.
Cunning enemies from the North: Take on the massive assault of aerial, ground, and naval forces with only seconds to decide your fate of victory or defeat.
Combat over land, air, and sea: Over 65,000 square KM of contiguous terrain, including cities, industrial centers, mountainous regions and deserts.
Diverse array of Advanced Fighters to fly: The player has access to over 30 flyable jets from the US, Europe, Russia and China. The game also features the very best of the nest generation in fighters such as the F-22A Raptor, F-35 Lightning II, Russia’s Su-35 Super Flanker and the 5th Generation PAK-FA.
Intense, expansive multiplayer: 16-player multiplayer combat to continue the action and theatre of war online. Also included is full campaign co-op play that accommodates 2-4 players.
Release name: Janes.Advanced.Strike.Fighters-SKIDROW
Size: 960 MB
Region: –
Genre: Flight Simulation
Publisher: Maximum Family Games
Developer: Trickstar Games
Release Date: 04.11.2011
Language: EN
Jane’s Advanced Strike Fighters System Requirements
Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz
Memory: 1 GB
Video Memory: 128 MB
Sound card: DirectX Compatible
Hard disc: 1,5 GB
Other: Keyboard and Mouse
INSTALLATION
1:Unpack the release
2:Mount or burn image
3:Install
4:Copy everything from the SKIDROW folder to the game installation
5:Play the game
5:support the companies,which software you actually enjoy!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
959.82 MB
seeders:3
leechers:2
Jane's Advanced Strike Fighters-SKIDROW

Trailer

All Comments

HEY GUY'S PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS POST!!!!! YOU MOST LIKELY (WILL) HAVE CONTROLLER ISSUES, AND HERE IS THE REASON WHY. AFTER YOU INSTALL THE GAME, "DO NOT" RUN IT YET! MAKE SURE YOU GO INTO YOUR FIREWALL AND MAKE AN EXCEPTION FOR IT (NOT) TO ACCESS THE INTERNET!!!!! SEEMS IT GOES TO THE WEBSITE AND BLACKLISTS YOU, DISABLING EVERYTHING BUT "KEYBOARD" CONTROL. AND I DON'T THINK YOU WANT TO FLY THIS GAME WITH A KEYBOARD. IF YOU LIKE THIS GAME, BUY IT AFTER FLYING SINGLE PLAYER. PERSONALLY, THERE ARE MUCH MORE REALISTIC FLIGHT GAMES OUT THERE. THIS IS AN ARCADE ADAPTATION OF "FLYING". I HOPE THIS HELPS. IF YOU ALREADY LOST "CONTROLLER" CONTROL ALREADY? JUST DELETE AND REINSTALL IT. IT WORKS FINE AFTER YOU FOLLOW WHAT I'VE TOLD YOU EARLIER. HAVE FUN, YOU MAY NOT BE ALIVE TOMORROW! OH, YES IT DOES WORK ON WIN 7 64BIT BTW!
Thanks my friend, works fine.
Good game, unexpected
Wonderful game, had fun.
yeah, bummer.. I guess the 1st clue was a "flight sim" thats only a 1 gig dl..
Download good
2011-11-04 23:22