John Greengo - Fundamentals of Digital Photography 2013

seeders: 6
leechers: 11
Added on March 23, 2013 by He!!b0yzin Other > Unsorted
Torrent verified.

John Greengo - Fundamentals of Digital Photography 2013 (Size: 10.34 GB)
 John Greengo - Fundamentals of Digital Photography 2013 - Day 4.flv2.12 GB
 John Greengo - Fundamentals of Digital Photography 2013 - Day 1.flv2.11 GB
 John Greengo - Fundamentals of Digital Photography 2013 - Day 2.flv2.07 GB
 John Greengo - Fundamentals of Digital Photography 2013 - Day 3 Part 2.flv1.77 GB
 John Greengo - Fundamentals of Digital Photography 2013 - Day 5 Part 1.flv1.11 GB
 John Greengo - Fundamentals of Digital Photography 2013 - Day 5 Part 2.flv824.54 MB
 John Greengo - Fundamentals of Digital Photography 2013 - Day 3 Part 1.flv207.26 MB
 John Greengo - Fundamentals of Digital Photography 2013 - Day 3 Part 3.flv170.42 MB

Description

Fundamentals of Digital Photography 2013

If you haven't experienced the Fundamentals of Digital Photography with John Greengo, it is a must see for anyone wanting to pursue serious photography. All the basics and much, much more are included in this highly visual one of a kind presentation. Included will be the fundamentals you'll need for a future in photography no matter what your goals. For those that have seen it before, you may want to check back in because John has added new information and updated sections, and of course it's always good to review the fundamentals.

Instructor: John Greengo
School: Photography
Length: 5 day workshop

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
10.34 GB
seeders:6
leechers:11
John Greengo - Fundamentals of Digital Photography 2013

All Comments

Not a rar. Not a fake. 8 flv files for me that work just fine
Great torrent He!!b0yz.. But why aren't you seeding this? come on! seed this please..
what a waste of time.. it requires password which means it is fake.. I wasted my time and bandwidth .. thanks to you
i second that. seriously...