John Lennon - Imagine (Quad 8 to DVDA-V)

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on December 9, 2013 by rtraxin Music
Torrent verified.

John Lennon - Imagine (Quad 8 to DVDA-V) (Size: 2.79 GB)
 John Lennon - Imagine (Quad 8 to DVDA-V).iso2.76 GB
 John Lennon - Imagine (Quad 8 to DVDA-V) back.bmp7.06 MB
 John Lennon - Imagine (Quad 8 to DVDA-V) inside.bmp5.74 MB
 John Lennon - Imagine (Quad 8 to DVDA-V) front.bmp5.74 MB
 John Lennon - Imagine (Quad 8 to DVDA-V) disc.bmp5.56 MB

Description

From a nice Quad 8 tape, here is John Lennon's 1971 album "Imagine". This disc is playable in any DVDA or DVD player. For best results burn using ImgBurn. Can also be played using Foobar2000.

Review by Stephen Thomas Erlewine (allmusic.com 5 stars)
After the harrowing Plastic Ono Band, John Lennon returned to calmer, more conventional territory with Imagine. While the album had a softer surface, it was only marginally less confessional than its predecessor. Underneath the sweet strings of "Jealous Guy" lies a broken and scared man, the jaunty "Crippled Inside" is a mocking assault at an acquaintance, and "Imagine" is a paean for peace in a world with no gods, possessions, or classes, where everyone is equal. And Lennon doesn't shy away from the hard rockers -- "How Do You Sleep" is a scathing attack on Paul McCartney, "I Don't Want to Be a Soldier" is a hypnotic antiwar song, and "Give Me Some Truth" is bitter hard rock. If Imagine doesn't have the thematic sweep of Plastic Ono Band, it is nevertheless a remarkable collection of songs that Lennon would never be able to better again.

imageimage

Please seed and comments (and thumbs up) are always welcome!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.79 GB
seeders:0
leechers:1
John Lennon - Imagine (Quad 8 to DVDA-V)

All Comments

That version is the SQ matrix version. Mine is the Quad 8 version. In this case there may be little difference because this is not a highly discrete mix. you may notice differences though.
agree with Rtrax the other release is
SQ Vinyl 24/96 MLP DVD-A, and 16/48 AC3 Only.

This release
Q8 Cartridge, 24/96 MLP DVD-A, 24/96 DTS and 24/48 Dolby Digital

Also this is a 3 3/4 IPS. Not sure how this sounds compared to 7 1/2 IPS releases which are supposed to be higher quality.
there are no 7 1/2 IPS 8 track carts... only reels
Thanks for this gem. Perfect as always.