John W. Loftus - The End of Christianity (epub/mobi)

seeders: 5
leechers: 5
Added on November 5, 2015 by Pahlyin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

John W. Loftus - The End of Christianity (epub/mobi) (Size: 3.35 MB)
 John W. Loftus - The End of Christianity.mobi1.96 MB
 John W. Loftus - The End of Christianity.epub1.4 MB

Description

"This book is well worth reading. I am happy to endorse it. Initially, I was concerned that it was a rehash of other works or ideas but found it refreshingly informative and challenging. I am pretty well read and educated in the field and felt I was learning much of the time, or getting a new and interesting angle on an old idea. The creative ideas explored by the authors show how little Christianity has to offer our culture. Indeed, it is time for it to end."
—Darrel W. Ray, Ed.D, author of The God Virus: How Religion Infects Our Lives and Culture

In this successor volume to his critically acclaimed first anthology, The Christian Delusion: Why Faith Fails, John Loftus—a former minister and now a leading atheist spokesperson—has assembled a stellar group of respected scholars to continue the critique of Christianity begun in the first volume. The contributors include Victor Stenger, Robert Price, Hector Avalos, Richard Carrier, Keith Parsons, David Eller, and others. Loftus is the author of Why I Became an Atheist: A Former Preacher Rejects Christianity. Taken together, the Loftus trilogy poses formidable challenges to claims for the rationality of the Christian faith.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.35 MB
seeders:5
leechers:5
John W. Loftus - The End of Christianity (epub/mobi)