K+d+Python Build 3-22-2016

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on March 30, 2016 by donkeygirlin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

K+d+Python Build 3-22-2016 (Size: 579.5 MB)
 K+d+Python Build 3-22-2016.iso579.5 MB
 K+d+Python Build 3-22-2016.mds4.21 KB

Description

1 First unrar iso file

password is ForFriends

3 follow instruks for install

Installation:

-Install K*di (16.x or above).

-Allow core addons to update.

-Then set K*di auto updates to never so not to interfere with the restore process.

-Install USB-SDCARD WIZARD Fork v3.0.3 utility from zip file location (USB-SDCARD WIZARD Fork v3.0.3.zip).

-Under USB/SDCARD Wizard program settings choose path where the backup.zip is located.

-Run USB/SDCARD Wizard addon, choose Restore and then Full Restore.

-After K*di force closing, you will need to restart normally in order for library to populate.

-Enjoy the Python Build.Note: Advancedsettings.xml is set to 39321600 bytes by default (change as needed).

End user's must install google chrome browser themselves and set path under chrome launcher settings, if addon requires.

End user's must setup dreamcatcher program setting for download path in order for the record button to work.

Dreamcatcher's record button (after download path choosen) might need Kodi.exe to run as admin in order to save file correctly in Windows.

Adult addon warning: You can disable the adult home sreen section by going into skin settings > home > scroll down to add more catagories 2 > turn off custom 5.

There are many video addons that have adult sections but they are disabled by default. All a kid would have to do is enable or change password in order to access that addon.

I highly recommend those with children in the house to setup a profile excluding those addons. This is the parents responsiblity.Python Build 3-22-2016 (16.x or above is required)

Can be used with Media Centers such as K*di.

Python Build is a "optional" third party install, NOT affiliated with K*di !

Change log 3-22-2016:

-Removed orphaned dependencies (services) which are no longer needed (Full Install Only).

-Added two iptv url's to Playlist Loader.

-Enabled DNA TV Guide to auto run during K*di startup.

-Updated Disney Channel addon.

-Added two new video addons.

-All sources, repos and addons updated 3-22-2016.

Change log 3-18-2016:

-Initial stable public release.

-All sources, repos and addons updated 3-18-2016.

Note: USB/SDCARD Wizard Fork uses zip compression (except for xml files) so there is no need to extract first.

The first run of K*di will require time for all database files and services to boot up and run, this is normal.

Python Build has adult addons included. Recommend setting up k*di profiles to block kids access from adult addons.

Disclaimer: End user is responsible for uninstalling any Repos and Addons that might violate local governmental laws. This is only a collection of working Repos and Addons in the Backup which may or may not violate local governmental laws so it is up to the end user to do the research on their laws in their own country.

We all know who deserved Credit for this C*r*e*us and the phyton crew, I am the only humble uploader of this build so thank me just for the upload wich might will be last time I upload and you all know why I wont upload more.

Enjoy this when you can..

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
579.5 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
K+d+Python Build 3-22-2016

All Comments

THANK YOU donkeygirl !!! We Love You!!!!
Big BIG thank you for the update and big hugs. Thank you so much
Muchissimas gracias. Thank you very much. Grazie mille, ciao
Side note about the sportsdevil nl addon, turn on auto updates for the addon and it will not need manual updating
We all know who deserved Credit for this! the one and only C*r*e*us and the phyton crew, I am the only humble uploader of this build so thank me just for the upload wich might will be last time I upload this and you all know why I wont upload more.
Enjoy this Pyton packed when you can..This is my last upload here and move it to private tracker where interest for this work is much higher.