Kate Nash- My Best Friend Is You (2010) VBR

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on March 26, 2013 by farth2in Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Kate Nash- My Best Friend Is You (2010) VBR (Size: 71.58 MB)
 03 Don't You Want to Share the Guilt-.mp38 MB
 13 I Hate Seagulls.mp36.29 MB
 02 Kiss That Grrrl.mp35.64 MB
 12 You Were so Far Away.mp35.49 MB
 10 Later On.mp35.26 MB
 09 Early Christmas Present.mp35.25 MB
 06 Take Me to a Higher Plane.mp35.22 MB
 04 I Just Love You More.mp35.01 MB
 01 Paris.mp34.9 MB
 11 Pickpocket.mp34.88 MB
 08 Mansion Song.mp34.81 MB
 05 Do-Wah-Doo.mp34.14 MB
 07 I've Got a Secret.mp34.04 MB
 14 My Best Friend Is You (Hidden Track).mp32.61 MB
 Kate Nash- My Best Friend Is You.jpg51.67 KB

Description

Kate Nash- My Best Friend Is You

Year 2012

Tracks
1. Paris
2. Kiss That Grrrl
3. Don't You Want To Share The Guilt?
4. I Just Love You More
5. Do Wah Doo
6. Take Me To A Higher Plane
7. I've Got A Secret
8. Mansion Song
9. Early Christmas Present
10. Later On
11. Pickpocket
12. You Were So Far Away
13. I Hate Seagulls
14. My Best Friend Is You (Hidden Track)

"My Best Friend Is You" is Kate Nash's follow-up to her 2008 debut record, "Made of Bricks." I was a bit curious to what direction Kate would take on the new record. "Made of Bricks" was a such an enjoyable record with its fun lyrics, Kate's Cockney accent, beats, and playful piano melodies. It was a tough act to follow.
After listening to "My Best Friend Is You" for the first time, I have to say I wasn't disappointed! Several songs grabbed me immediately whereas a few required more listens. As for the tone of the record, Kate goes retro with sounds reminiscent of 60s pop. The piano is present but not as dominant as it appeared in her debut record. Kate also plays around with the reverb effect giving the songs a haunting quality to it. As for the lyrics, it is mostly about Kate's insecurities and her disappointments with men, despite being in a supposedly happy relationship. However, if you've been scorned by love, then you will find a bit of solace in Kate's rants. Some folks have commented on her sometimes screaming lyrics but that is the punk influence coming through the record. In my opinion, this is managed well because it adds to the intensity of the song but her vocals are not in-your-face because it doesn't overpower the music.
Overall, a great follow-up record. I don't find myself comparing it to her first record. Instead, I see it as an addition to her excellent repertoire. I hope she continues down her musical path.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
71.58 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Kate Nash- My Best Friend Is You (2010) VBR