Keb' Mo' - 2006 - Suitcase [EAC FLAC]

seeders: 0
leechers: 6
Added on May 20, 2016 by miok2cupin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Keb' Mo' - 2006 - Suitcase [EAC FLAC] (Size: 438.08 MB)
 01 - Your Love.flac29.37 MB
 02 - The Itch.flac36.26 MB
 03 - Eileen.flac44.86 MB
 04 - Remain Silent.flac35.37 MB
 05 - Still There For Me.flac20.86 MB
 06 - Rita.flac34.42 MB
 07 - I'm A Hero.flac32.36 MB
 08 - Suitcase.flac31 MB
 09 - Whole 'Nutha Thang.flac28.97 MB
 10 - I See Love.flac28.58 MB
 11 - I'll Be Your Water.flac20.81 MB
 12 - Life Is Beautiful.flac30.1 MB
 Keb’ Mo’ – 2006 - Suitcase [EAC FLAC].txt4.95 KB
 Back.jpg8.07 MB
 Booklet 01.jpg11.48 MB
 Booklet 02.jpg10.8 MB
 Booklet 03.jpg10.04 MB
 Booklet 04.jpg10.36 MB
 CD.jpg2.46 MB
 Front.jpg1.96 MB
 Keb' Mo'.jpg3.34 MB
 matrix.jpg647.84 KB
 tray.jpg4.87 MB
 [Keb' Mo'] Suitcase.cue3.47 KB
 Frequency-2.jpg312.77 KB
 Frequency-3.jpg317 KB
 Keb' Mo' - Suitcase.log6.17 KB
 Lossless Audio Checker.html184 KB
 Lossless Audio Checker.log1.78 KB
 Tau - Suitcase.jpg282.07 KB

Description

imageRipped from original CD with Exact Audio Copy. image
Art, cue sheet & Rip log included. All tracks are Properly tagged with art embedded in tag.

Keb' Mo' - 2006 - Suitcase [EAC FLAC]

Keb' Mo'

Wikipedia:
Kevin Roosevelt Moore (born October 3, 1951), known as Keb' Mo', is a three-time American Grammy Award-winning blues musician. He is a singer, guitarist, and songwriter, currently living in Nashville, Tennessee. He has been described as "a living link to the seminal Delta blues that travelled up the Mississippi River and across the expanse of America". His post-modern blues style is influenced by many eras and genres, including folk, rock, jazz and pop. The moniker "Keb Mo" was coined by his original drummer, Quentin Dennard, and picked up by his record label as a "street talk" abbreviation of his given name.

Suitcase

Artist: Keb' Mo'
Title: Suitcase
Producer: John Porter, Keb' Mo'
Release Date: June 13, 2006
Recorded: Shangri La Studio, Malibu, Ca & Stu Stu Studio, West Los Angeles, Ca
Label: Epic
Catalog: 82876776212
Barcode: 8 2876-77621-2 8
ASIN: B000F9T6KQ
Genre: Blues, Modern Electric Blues, Delta Blues, Modern Acoustic Blues
Duration: 00:53:29

Wikipedia:
Suitcase is the ninth studio album by Delta blues artist Keb' Mo' (real name Kevin Moore) released in June 2006. Suitcase sees Moore re-unite with producer John Porter who helped Moore put together his first few commercial releases up to Slow Down, where the two started working on projects with others. In this lieu, Moore worked with a variety of producers gaining a varied production experience, along with producing himself. In this time, Porter (who even prior to collaborating with Moore on Keb' Mo' was a highly experienced producer) moved into new areas of production and produced artists such as Taj Mahal, Bob Dylan and others. The critical and consumer response to this album is higher than the previous few albums by Moore and this can be traced to the reunion of the two, among other factors.
One of the songs, "I See Love", is used as the theme song to the CBS television comedy series Mike & Molly, which debuted in September 2010.

AllMusic Review by Steve Leggett:
On Suitcase, his eighth studio release, Keb' Mo' (Kevin Moore) reunites with John Porter, the producer of Moore's critically lauded first album, and the result is a pleasant, midtempo suite of songs dedicated to the emotional baggage everyone carries with them as they plow through increasingly complicated lives in search of peace, love, and some measure of personal redemption. Moore covers this ground with a wink and a grin in his voice, though, and Suitcase emerges as a wry commentary on modern life that still manages to sound bright and positive, beginning with the effervescent, sprung reggae rhythm of the opening track, "Your Love," one of the best cuts here. Other highlights include the lovely ballad, "Still There for Me," a celebration of the little man and his private victories, "I'm a Hero," and the soothing, hopeful shuffle that closes things out, "Life Is Beautiful." Moore is generally classified as a blues player, but the truth is, aside from his first album, he has actually done very little true blues material, and it is probably more accurate to call what he does blues-informed, but even that ignores the point that he is probably much closer in tone, theme, and feel to James Taylor than he is to Robert Johnson or any other blues figure. He does turn to the blues here, though, on the title track, "Suitcase," and morphs it into a wonderfully engaging song about what people bring into a romantic relationship and what they take away in the end, making full use of the "emotional baggage" connection inherent in the title. It is Keb' Mo' at his best, drawing on his ability to synthesize roots forms like the blues into completely contemporary commentaries on the struggles, travails, and blind faith in personal redemption that accompanies people as they slog their way daily ever deeper into the 21st century.

01. Your Love - 4:18
02. The Itch - 4:55
03. Eileen - 6:31
04. Remain Silent - 4:42
05. Still There for Me - 3:10
06. Rita - 4:52
07. I'm a Hero - 4:45
08. Suitcase - 4:50
09. Whole 'Nutha Thang - 3:55
10. I See Love - 3:59
11. I'll Be Your Water - 3:14
12. Life Is Beautiful - 4:16

Personnel:

Keb' Mo' - Electric Guitar, National Steel Guitar, Pogreba Resonator Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Steel Dobro, Acoustic Guitar, Banjo.
Fran Banish - Electric Guitar, Volume Swells Guitar, Acoustic Guitar
Michael Finnigan - Hammond B3
Reggie McBride - Bass, Upright Bass
Sergio Gonzalez - Drums
Kat Dyson - Leslie Guitar
Jeff Paris - Wurlitzer Electric Piano, Mandolin
Jon Cleary - Piano, Hammond B3, Wurlitzer Electric Piano
Steve Ferrone - Drums
Paulinho Da Costa - Percussion
Sir Harry Bowens - Vocals
Sweetpea Atkinson - Vocals
Vince Bonham - Vocals