Kenrick Cleveland-New Magical Objection Mastery

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on December 30, 2015 by Acer47xin Books > Audio books
Torrent verified.

Kenrick Cleveland-New Magical Objection Mastery (Size: 298.21 MB)
 Kenrick Cleveland - New Magical Objection Mastery - 03.mp332.98 MB
 Kenrick Cleveland - New Magical Objection Mastery - 02.mp332.33 MB
 Kenrick Cleveland - New Magical Objection Mastery - 01.mp325.61 MB
 Kenrick Cleveland - New Magical Objection Mastery - 04.mp329.74 MB
 Kenrick Cleveland - New Magical Objection Mastery - 05.mp329.86 MB
 Kenrick Cleveland - New Magical Objection Mastery - 06.mp331 MB
 Kenrick Cleveland - New Magical Objection Mastery - 07.mp324.87 MB
 Kenrick Cleveland - New Magical Objection Mastery - 08.mp330.04 MB
 Kenrick Cleveland - New Magical Objection Mastery - 09.mp317.45 MB
 Kenrick Cleveland - New Magical Objection Mastery - 10.mp327.62 MB
 Kenrick Cleveland - New Magical Objection Mastery - 11.mp316.01 MB
 Kenrick Cleveland - New Magical Objection Mastery - Manual.pdf731.09 KB
 Torrent downloaded from AhaShare.com.txt59 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.ooo.txt48 bytes
 Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.cc.txt338 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from glodls.to.txt237 bytes

Description

This is a GREAT GREAT SET of Kenrick Cleveland to Remove objections . It's based on the 24 Patterns of Sleight of Mouth expanded By Michael Hall.
You can use this to sell more, to deal with difficult relationships, to persuade even more people, apply it to your beliefs and they will change etc...
The manual has all the objections and how to change them , transform then for your advantage. 125 pages of objections from i can't afford it to I'm just not interested.

What if you already have my other courses Maximum Persuasion and the first Magical objection Mastery? There's still plenty of new info here for you too...
I've had tons of feedback on how hot Magical objection Mastery is. I know objections are the biggest challenge you have in sales. And I've seen first hand where my students got stuck. So I went back to the lab, reduced to the core elements, refined and then rebuilt the program. (step 1).
Then I asked for the most brutal objections that You face. What are the toughest, most feared objections - right from the trenches - that clients hammer you with. (step 2).
Out of the thousands of responses I got, they boiled down to 6. So I taught these latest skills to my advanced coaching groups. (step 3).

What's different about this course:

These are recorded Live sessions - questions were answered from what participants posted online - your toughest sticking points were specifically addressed.
The most important aspect of ingraining this dynamite info is to make it automatic. You will be able to model these skills by studying how I apply the 24 doorway patterns to over 40 objections in my newly revised Objection Master List Manual. This is worth the entire price of the course all by itself.
#You will build your own book of responses to your toughest objections! (The latest learning research proves that expressing what you know about what you are learning, warp speeds your abilities.)

Contents:

11 MP3 downloads totaling over 10 hours of in depth training
Track 1: Length 00:55.56
Track 2: Length 01:10:37
Track 3: Length 01:12:02
Track 4: Length 01:04:57
Track 5: Length 01:05:13
Track 6: Length 01:07:42
Track 7: Length 00:54:18
Track 8: Length 01:05:36
Track 9: Length 00:38:07
Track 10: Length 01:00:20
Track 11: Length 00:34:56

The Objection Master List Manual (pdf; 125 pages)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
298.21 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Kenrick Cleveland-New Magical Objection Mastery