KickBeat Steam Edition-RELOADED

seeders: 50
leechers: 2
Added on January 20, 2014 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

KickBeat Steam Edition-RELOADED (Size: 1.15 GB)
 rld-kisted.iso1.15 GB

Description

nERvKickBeat Steam Edition (c) Zen Studios01/2014: RELEASE.DATE .. PROTECTION: Steam1: DISC(S) .. GAME.TYPE: Action, IndieFrom indie pioneers Zen Studios (makers of Pinball FX2 and CastleStorm) comesKickBeat, an innovative rhythm game with a Kung Fu theme, featuring fully 3Dcharacters and high-energy music You can use your own music to create customKickBeat tracks, allowing you ultimate replayabilityNew Additions for KickBeat Steam Edition:Six exclusive tracks from the Electronic Super Joy OST by indie electronicartist enV have been added to the single player campaign. There are now 24tracks in the campaignAdvanced difficulty is now available in Free PlayBeat Your Music mode is available much earlier in the campaign, allowingyou to create your own custom tracks without having to complete the singleplayer campaignAdjustments have been made to the difficulty progression, helping playersadjust to higher levels of play on a better curveEnhanced graphicsCustomizable keyboard controls full X input controller support42 Steam AchievementsStream Trading CardsSteam Cloud SupportThe KickBeat Steam Edition Soundtrack features tracks from a diverse lineupof artists from well known bands such as Pendulum and Marilyn Manson, toindie musicians Celldweller and Blue Stahli, to hidden talents likeelectronic music producer Voicians and Taiwanese rapper Shen YiKickBeat Steam Edition SoundtrackPendulum - Self vs. Self, Propane Nightmares (Celldweller Remix)Celldweller Switchback, I Can't WaitMarilyn Manson The Beautiful PeopleShen Yi War DancePOD BoomPapa Roach Last ResortBlue Stahli Takedown, Scrape, UltranumbSouthpaw Swagger It's ShowtimePre-Fight Hype It's Goin DownVoicians Fighters, The ConstructRob Zombie Scum of the EarthStyles Beyond Nine Thou (Grant Mohrman Superstar' Remix)Pre-Fight Hype & Southpaw Swagger Tug-O-WarenV DestinationenV RPMenV VeeenV ShakestopperenV OCPenV - BloomBeat Your Music mode features a set of tools allowing players to use theirown music to create custom KickBeat tracks. Experiment with different typesof music to create different types of fightsWe got rid of the bars, arrows, button icons, etc. that other music gamesrely on as action cues and replaced them with fully 3D animated charactersInstead of just seeing characters in the background moving to a preset scriptas eye candy while the actual gameplay takes place in an abstract 2Dinterface, you actually control and react to those 3D characters. That meansyou actually get to focus your attention on what those characters are doingAs you play the game, you're creating your own fight sequence with yourbutton presses. We also let you get rid of all the other interface parts(such as score) if you like, so that there are no distractions from theactionKickBeat features a full length single player campaign with beautifully handdrawn animations and a unique art styleMedia QuotesKickBeat succeeds as both a rhythm game and a fighting one JoyStiqCombining slick combat with finely tuned rhythm-action fare, KickBeat wasso frenetic it even managed to stir me from my early-morning half-awake satePocket GamerThe hand-drawn animation really stands out in this regard and I foundmyself getting absorbed by the hypnotic flow of the figures moving in and outof the combat area. Destructoid1. Unrar2. Burn or mount the image3. Install the game4. Copy over the cracked content from the /Crack directory on the image toyour game install directory5. Play the game6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY ITSystem Requirements:OS: Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8 Processor: Dual Core CPU @ 2 GHz Memory: 1 GB RAM Graphics: Geforce 8600 GT (GDDR2, 512MB) / Radeon HD 2600 Pro (512 MB) DirectX: 10 compatible video card DirectX: Version 11 Hard Drive: 2 GB available space Sound Card: DirectX® compatible sound card

Screenshots:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.15 GB
seeders:50
leechers:2
KickBeat Steam Edition-RELOADED

Trailer

All Comments

ThanQ!! Worx like a charm!
works great! Thanks.
thanx!
lol i'm at the master chu fight in the beginning (like the 3th song) and it keeps crashign in that fight -_- i never thought a reloaded version was gonna be this bad
oops master fu i think i was XD
This application has failed to start because d3d11.dll was not found.
direct x download and you are good to go
Hi...just update DirectX
Remember Always "Run as Administrator"