Kilómetro 31-Km 31 2006 DVDrip {twiger}

seeders: 5
leechers: 0
Added on June 20, 2014 by twigerin Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: DVDRipScreener

Kilómetro 31-Km 31 2006 DVDrip {twiger} (Size: 662.28 MB)
 portuguese subs km31.srt57.58 KB
 subs por Br.srt55.65 KB
 english subs km31.srt51.79 KB
 subs Greek.srt50.95 KB
 subs Russian km31.srt49 KB
 vmt-k31-xvid.sub31.04 KB
 Kilómetro 31-Km31 2006 DVDrip {twiger}.mp4661.99 MB
 For you, downloader!.txt279 bytes

Description

In this horror movie Agata and Catalina are twin sisters with a very special gift: They can communicate by thought alone, no matter how far away from each other they are. On a dark Mexico City road, at the very point of a 31km post, Agata suffers a horrific car accident. Catalina feels her sisters experience strongly, and is determined to get to the bottom of the case and find out what is the evil that lurks near the 31km post.

Note: This movie is only for those 18 years of age or more, and for a good reason. So stick to the age restriction. Subs are downloads from Podnapisi and subtitles4free.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
662.28 MB
seeders:5
leechers:0
Kilómetro 31-Km 31 2006 DVDrip {twiger}

Trailer

Screenshots

Kilómetro 31-Km 31 2006 DVDrip {twiger} screenshot

All Comments

Also for all downloaders information: There´s been some trouble with leeching numbers, so I got a seedbox with great upload speed to help me seed, and will tonight transfer all my uploads to there too. So if you´ve tried to download something from me before but had difficulty with high leeching amounts, the downloads should be much quicker from tonight/tomorrow on.
How to adjust subs,, in VLC media player ?
In VLC you need to go to tools and choose track synchronising options (in my version of VLC they´re the second from top in "tools") and in those settings set the "subtitle track synchronization" by putting the amount of seconds there, in this case 33.

If with some othernmovie you need to set subtitles so, that they come sooner, not later, then put - (minus) in front of the number.

In BS player the subtitles can be adjusted by just pressing ctrl+ arrow left or arrow right (back or forward).
Tip from the uploader: I noticed the English subs are not in sync, so adjust them exactly 33 seconds forward. The subs as they are come that 33 seconds before the actual audio.