Learn To Build Beautiful HTML5 And CSS3 Websites In 1 Month

seeders: 0
leechers: 29
Added on January 22, 2016 by trancedudein Other > Tutorials
Torrent verified.

Learn To Build Beautiful HTML5 And CSS3 Websites In 1 Month (Size: 3.05 GB)
 learn-to-build-beautiful-html5-and-css3.tgz3.05 GB
 Torrent downloaded from demonoid.pw.txt46 bytes
 Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.cc.txt352 bytes

Description

Details:

11 Hours | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch | 3.1 GB
Genre: eLearning | English

The fastest way to learn HTML5/CSS3 & how to build websites that wow. Great for designers, entrepreneurs, & beginners!
* Lectures 80
"Man, I would have to say this is hands down the best course ever! I've done a ton of certifications, training, and real-world experience in other areas of IT. Nothing I've done so far has been as rewarding and I felt like making something and actually have the necessary skills to do so, without looking elsewhere." - Cortell
This Course Is Great For
Entrepreneurs
Designers who want to get better jobs and increase their salary
Coders that want to learn HTML and CSS fast
Complete beginners
Those that have tried to learn HTML and CSS before and stopped
Hustlers who want promotions
*Learn fast - its not made from old outdated teaching methods where you learn everything up front and then start building. No that's boring, frustrating, overwhelming and just plain unecessary. In this course you're going to start building your first site from the beginning. The result, you'll stay engaged and enjoy the interactive nature of this new type of learning.
*You're not learning to build outdated looking sites - you're learning to build sites that are fresh and up with the modern times.
*You're learning the newest technologies, not just HTML5 and CSS3 but other tools as well that will save you time, and help you make sites that amaze your users
*An added bonus of teaching you how to host your site for FREE. That alone saves you over $50 a year.

PS : If You got an error while extracting while others are working try diferent directory path in your PC. Somtimes if you got a long directory path while extracting it will giv you an error. To solve this issue , as an example just paste the tgz file in C drive and extract (just inside the C drive not with in any other folder). Hope your Understand

Update Torrent Stats to see Current Seeders and Leechers

Visit my account to download more apps and ebooks + magazines

If This Torrent Helpful Please Support the Authors by Purchasing It!.. Thanx

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.05 GB
seeders:0
leechers:29