Led Zeppelin 1980.06.30 Hotter Than The Hindenburg (Frankfurt Germany June 30, 1980)

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on August 25, 2013 by 4saken_Angelin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Led Zeppelin 1980.06.30 Hotter Than The Hindenburg (Frankfurt Germany June 30, 1980) (Size: 64.92 MB)
 10 Achilles' Last Stand.mp39.54 MB
 09 Since I've Been Loving You.mp39.09 MB
 04 in the evening.mp37.93 MB
 08 trampled under foot.mp37.53 MB
 05 the rain song.mp37.31 MB
 07 all my love.mp35.91 MB
 03 Black Dog.mp35.3 MB
 02 Nobody's Fault But Mine.mp34.99 MB
 06 hot dog.mp33.92 MB
 01 Train Kept A-Rollin'.mp33.4 MB

Description

HOTTER THAN THE HINDENBURG
ROCKIN' RECORDS/THE PAGEBOYS LZ03

CD: The Train Kept A Rollin'/Nobody's Fault But Mine/Out On The Tiles Intro/Black Dog/In The Evening/The Rain Song/Hot Dog/All My Love/Trampled Underfoot/Since I've Been Loving You/Achilles Last Stand

Recording: Excellent stereo soundboard. Source: Frankfurt Festhalle, Frankfurt, Germany June 30 '80. Comments: US bootleg. Deluxe single cardboard sleeve.

Led Zeppelin’s show in Frankfurt can be seen as an extension of the previous evening in Zürich. These shows represent the tightest and most energetic of the tour and are representative of the vision they were trying to achieve. They attack each number with special urgency giving an amazing glimpse into what they were trying to accomplish for their revamped sound for the 1980s. What is immediately striking about this show is their special determination to lay down new conquests! Although there is a very good audience recording, that source has never been pressed on either vinyl or compact disc. All titles come from and excellent sounding soundboard tape. This tape is less dry than many of the other tapes from the tour. It has a certain “bounce” to it with a lively feeling. The negatives are that the audience sounds very far away.

With Atlantic Records executives Ahmet Ertegun and Phil Carson and with Carlos Santana also in attendance, the opening numbers “Train Kept A Rollin’” and “Nobody’s Fault But Mine” are played with aplomb. Page takes off his suit jacket as he speak to the audience, saying, ”Good evening one and all. Yes, well it’s good to see ya, and it’s good to be seen… Sorry about that strip just now but it’s probably as hot up here as it is down there. ah Next number is an old one, so old I hope I can remember.”

Robert Plant recalls their early shows in Frankfurt before “In The Evening,” saying, “it’s fair to say it’s quite nice to be back in these parts of the woods again. It’s been a long time. It might also interest you to know that we were the first rock and roll band ever to play in this place, and that was when most of you were in your cradles, and prams, and stuff. It also might be a good idea if you didn’t push around so much cause somebody might get a little bit hurt, ok? And without spieling anymore, this is one from the last album.” In first of the new songs almost falls apart in the middle but is another effective performance, as is “All My Love.”

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
64.92 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0
Led Zeppelin 1980.06.30 Hotter Than The Hindenburg (Frankfurt Germany June 30, 1980)

All Comments

Thankyou....a great addition for my L.Z addiction.
Thank you!!!!
Thanks, good one :)
Thank you
nice, keep them coming girl :)
good torrent thanx CA :)
very good,thanx