[Leopard-Raws] Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - 16 RAW (MX 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4

seeders: 2282
leechers: 604
Added on July 19, 2014 by kamifariin Anime
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720p480pDVDx264

[Leopard-Raws] Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - 16 RAW (MX 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4 (Size: 462.95 MB)
 [Leopard-Raws] Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - 16 RAW (MX 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4462.95 MB

Description

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
462.95 MB
seeders:2282
leechers:604
[Leopard-Raws] Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - 16 RAW (MX 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4

All Comments

dude why do you even bother uploading this without subs and making people download there own??? dont you think there just gonna go download [horriblesubs] version that actually comes with the subtitles??? so pointless
do you think if there are subtitles available then it will be downloaded, there are hundreds of other users who download these RAW files to encode with others subs (or their own).
Here see for your self:
http://i.imgur.com/e4D04Wf.png
thanks for the info man i was more or less just wondering why. i had an idea it was for japanese who maybe came to the states but it was just confusing is all thanks for letting me know ^^
I also used raw files to do some encodes and that's because they came out early. For example, my One Piece uploads is the first available 720p available you can see in http://www.nyaa.se/ I kinda just used a raw 720p and then used HorribleSubs subtiles from their 480p torrent (which always comes 2 hours earlier than their 720p/1080p)...And Also, don't forget there's people in here who can actually understand or speak nippongo esp. japanese people who are leaving outside their country which they can't watch their favorite show directly from a HDTV.

P.S. Sorry bout my english, It's just not my mother tongue.
also thank you for the input bud i appreciate it. its always good to sometimes politely fix someones ignorant remarks such as mine hahaha i didnt think it through very well was tired. haha
btw punisher YOUR THE MAN DUDE!! i download your one piece upload every week XD or try too. usually wait it out until yours is up XD thanks for the great work dude!!