Love All Out - A Stepbrother Romance Series (#1-4) by Alice Ward

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on July 3, 2015 by ira-1969in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Love All Out - A Stepbrother Romance Series (#1-4) by Alice Ward (Size: 694.48 KB)
 Love All Out - Part 3 - Alice Ward.epub179.44 KB
 Love All Out - Part 2 - Alice Ward.epub172.75 KB
 Love All Out - Part 4 - Alice Ward.epub171.38 KB
 Love All Out - Part 1 - Alice Ward.epub170.91 KB

Description

Love All Out - Part 1: I’d wanted James Parker for as long as I could remember. I’d admired him since forever, but I wasn’t the only one. He made his way through the beds of every woman in our small town… every woman but me, that is. Years passed without sight of James until the night my dad took me to watch him ride in a rodeo. As I watched him conquer a bucking bull, all I could think about was having him ride me the same way. Daddy offered James a job on our family’s ranch, which gave me the perfect opportunity to realize my deepest desires. But James was as cocky as he was hot, and I soon realized that taming him could prove to be impossible.

Love All Out - Part 2: “I thought I was doing the right thing, walking away from you. But I can’t do it. I’m not strong enough.” When I caught James Parker in the arms of another woman, I vowed to never speak to him again. That vow became impossible to keep – especially when my father announced his engagement to James’s mom. I guess you really do want the things you cannot have. Almost overnight, we had two things in common: a desperate attraction and a mutual desire to drive our parents apart. As partners in crime, we spent more time together and my resolve began to crumble. I didn’t care about his other girlfriends or our parents’ engagement. All that mattered was keeping James in my bed and finding a way into his heart. We grew closer, in stolen moments and hushed voices. I started to feel like all of my dreams were coming true. Then fate stepped in and my dream became a nightmare. I can’t believe our chance for a happy ending is ruined.

Love All Out - Part 3: I somehow convinced myself that James and I could be together, despite our parents’ upcoming marriage. I managed to convince James too, until reality stepped in with a rude awakening. Suddenly, my love life didn’t – couldn’t – matter to me anymore. I had to focus on furthering my career and protecting my reputation. But James wouldn’t be deterred so easily. He pursued me, insisting that I’d never find the same kind of happiness with anyone else. And despite my best efforts to move on, I kept finding myself in his bed. The bond between James and I moved beyond physical as we fought against a common enemy and toward a common goal. James proved that I could depend on him and soon, I could no longer deny my feelings. I was desperate to be with him and I didn’t care what it cost me. As I worked up the nerve to go public with our love, tragedy struck and changed our lives forever.

Love All Out - Part 4: It was time. Past time actually. James and I were going to confess our love to our parents. But then tragedy struck and Daddy ended up in the hospital. Once again, our plans had to be postponed. Besides, we had work to do, the most important of which was protecting our animals and making sure Bradley Miller was locked away where he belonged. We were content to keep our love a secret for a while longer, until a surprise from James’s past showed up and threatened everything we’d worked so hard to build. As we struggled to navigate our way around our newest obstacle, we made a horrible mistake… a mistake that sent our relationship crumbling down around us.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
694.48 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Love All Out - A Stepbrother Romance Series (#1-4) by Alice Ward