Lumion Pro 3.0.1 - Win64

seeders: 49
leechers: 14
Added on April 1, 2013 by panther65in Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Lumion Pro 3.0.1 - Win64 (Size: 3.43 GB)
 crack.rar176.67 KB
 Lumion_3_0_1-1a.bin1.46 GB
 Lumion_3_0_1-1b.bin1.46 GB
 Lumion_3_0_1-1c.bin526.17 MB
 Lumion_3_0_1-1d.bin3 MB
 Lumion_3_0_1.exe1.03 MB

Description

Version 3.0 of Lumion is a breakthrough because it is a serious alternative for traditional rendering or outsourcing visualizations.

When visualization is not your primary profession you need software that’s easy to pick up. You need something that gets the job done and you can rely on.

Ease of use combined with speed and excellent results is what makes Lumion unique.

Fast and practical

You won’t believe what you can achieve on your first day

Lumion is a real-time 3D architectural visualization tool for architects, urban planners and designers.
It is a serious alternative to traditional rendering or outsourcing visualizations.

When visualization is not your primary profession you need software that’s easy to pick up.

You need something that gets the job done and you can rely on.

Ease of use combined with fast rendering and excellent quality is why what make Lumion such an extraordinary product.

HomePage : http://anonym.to/?http://lumion3d.com/

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.43 GB
seeders:49
leechers:14
Lumion Pro 3.0.1 - Win64

All Comments

Is it a free upgrade to Lumion 4?
For those who got the general error: disconnect from internet, start your lumion, when everything has loaded (your scene), reconnect to the internet and it should be fine.
pls up-lode lumion 4
not yet cracked !
R.I.P. English
The first time I used it it worked perfectly. Everything worked fine, didn't get a general error and I could use all the plugins.
This way I know my pc can run on it.
After I closed the program and restarted it another time, I got a general error and had to hit retry to get the program to work. This time, when I tried to import a model it crashes.
I have no idea why this is happening.
I'm going to try this dude's suggestion:
anonymous • 15 October 2013, 13:44
FIRST, disconnect internet for this installation. - (etc).

I'll let you know if I got any further