Mad Max RePack Mulit9-RG Mechanics

seeders: 1149
leechers: 478
Added on September 26, 2015 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Mad Max RePack Mulit9-RG Mechanics (Size: 3.95 GB)
 autorun.inf55 bytes
 Data1.bin2.37 GB
 data2.bin1.49 GB
 data3.bin15.25 MB
 Data4.bin73.1 MB
 icon.ico185.57 KB
 setup.exe2.48 MB
 vcredist_x64_2010.exe5.46 MB

Description

Mad Max RePack Mulit9-RG MechanicsInformation:Year: 2015 Genre: Action, Racing, Cars, 3D, 3rd Person Developer: Avalanche Studios Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Platform: PC Publication Type: RePackLanguage: RUS | ENG | MULTI9 Voice set Language: ENG Tablet: enclosing (3DM v3) System Requirements:✔ Operating system: the Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 (64 versions bit)✔ processor: the Intel Core i5-650, 3.2 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4 Ghz ✔ Memory: 6 RAM GB ✔ Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 (2 GB) or better (11DX only) ✔ Sound Card : The sound device compatible with DirectX® 9.0 ✔ Free space on hard drive: 70 GBRePack Features:- Game Version - 1.0.1.1 - Do not cut / recoded - Automatic change of time zone UTC + 08: 00 on the game (particularly tablets, is required for a more stable operation of the game)" Supplement:  - The Ripper  - ThirstCutter  - Pentacal GulpCut  - Rockmaw Brawla  - Stampeedy KnokshokINSTALL AND PLAY

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.95 GB
seeders:1149
leechers:478
Mad Max RePack Mulit9-RG Mechanics

All Comments

does it work fully like if i turn off my antivirus and change the timezone and everything?
hi guys i installed successfully but the game is not opening please help me
The game works but it crashes when I open the map.
Make sure to disable firewall.
does it work fully like if i turn off my antivirus and change the timezone and everything?
Works on Windows 10 with no issues, and map works after blowing up first oil rig camp.

NOTE: I opened the map the first time the 'help' tip told me to, and the game crashed. I re-opened the game, waited until I blew up the aforementioned oil rig camp, and map has been working fine ever since.

NOTE:NOTE: I disabled Avast Antivirus before installing. Not sure if it made a difference, but yeah.

Specs: 8GB RAM, 4GB GPU (Radeon 290), 8 core AMD Processor.