Mandasue Heller, Broke epub mobi 2013 [dovah]

seeders: 14
leechers: 3
Added on October 1, 2013 by dovahkinin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Mandasue Heller, Broke epub mobi 2013 [dovah] (Size: 875.51 KB)
 Broke - Mandasue Heller.mobi459.75 KB
 Broke - Mandasue Heller.epub336.96 KB
 Cover.jpg75.14 KB
 metadata.opf3.66 KB

Description

Broke

Author : Mandasue Heller

Format : epub, mobi.
isbn : 0340960140
isbn13 : 9780340960141
Published August 15th 2013 by Hodder & Stoughton

Link : http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17674522-broke

She's hit rock bottom - but she's going to fight back . . .

Amy's marriage to Mark isn't the best - he can't resist the girls, he can't hold down a job. But she doesn't want to know just how bad things are until his gambling habit brings the debt collector to her door. He makes it brutally clear how she can pay off Mark's debts . . .

And Amy's troubles are only beginning. Someone else wants Mark for herself, and she is ready to steal Amy's man, her self-respect and even her children. As the stakes rise, Amy will either lose everything, or she'll have to learn how to be as hard and ruthless as her enemies . . .
================

Dovah

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
875.51 KB
seeders:14
leechers:3
Mandasue Heller, Broke epub mobi 2013 [dovah]

All Comments

Thx
Attention please
Nothing wrong with this torrent. KAT currently under heavy upgrading that's why there are glitch here and there including trackers stat. Its showing zero seeders but it actually have 20+ seeders including my seedbox that seeding 24/7. If you couldn't download it properly, just refresh the tracker at your client.
Also Miss fluffy inform me that she down-voted this torrent by mistakes. I really don't care about all down vote, but it would be a shame if it's so happen would prevent other users that actually looking for this book because I'm pretty sure I am the only one sharing this particular book.
Feel free to contact me if you run some trouble downloading this files or any of my other uploads.
Thank you
Dovah
Hi , just tried again, deleted the torrent & re downloaded it & it was fine this time, thanks.
Glad it works.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Next times, just refresh the tracker usually solve the problem. You will reconnect again to my seedbox or any other seeders. Fell free to PM me if you encounter any trouble with my uploads.
Thank your for your feedback
sorry but this one wouldn't download, all others fantastic thank you