Marco Sfogi - ReMarcoble-320k - Backing Tracks

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 18, 2016 by bluesman101in Other > Tutorials
Torrent verified.

Marco Sfogi - ReMarcoble-320k - Backing Tracks (Size: 339.51 MB)
 ms_farfromme_jt.mp313.02 MB
 ms_fathertoson_jt.mp312.61 MB
 ms_heartburn_jt.mp311.08 MB
 ms_intro_jt.mp32.88 MB
 ms_jesterstears_jt.mp312.05 MB
 ms_remarcoble_jt.mp39.83 MB
 ms_saveyourself_jt.mp311.26 MB
 ms_songofbenandc_jt.mp37.02 MB
 ms_thebarbarian_jt.mp310.44 MB
 ms_theforest_jt.mp316.34 MB
 ms_thereaction_jt.mp39.01 MB
 ms_heartburn_vid.mp4104.66 MB
 ms_theforest_vid.mp4111.49 MB
 Heartburn.gpx145.25 KB
 Heartburn.pdf1.37 MB
 JestersTears.gpx109.11 KB
 JestersTears.pdf1.63 MB
 reMarcoble.gpx80.38 KB
 reMarcoble.pdf1.53 MB
 TheForest.gpx115.6 KB
 TheForest.pdf1.63 MB
 TheReaction.gpx77.21 KB
 TheReaction.pdf1.15 MB

Description

imageimageimageimageimageimage

Jam Track Central
ReMarcoble - Backing Tracks
By Marco Sfogi

Marco Sfogli
reMarcoble Official Backings

The incredible Marco Sfogli is back with his second album reMarcoble, released through our very own JTC Records label and this is where you can get your hands on the official album backing tracks.

Marco has an incredible talent to play the most outstanding, musically perfect phrasing in the right place at the right time. His creativity and finese are hard to match!

This download comes with the backing tracks to all 11 superb tracks from the album and also comes with an incredible 65 pages of TAB for five of the tracks. On top of that you get two bonus video performances by Marco of two of the tracks, including Heartburn and The Forest.

Marco fans, this is for you......

Featuring 11 songs ranging from the blistering metal of the album title track 'reMarcoble' through to the chilled acoustic 'Song of Ben and C' this album takes you on a journey of pure guitar playing musical brilliance.

Marco Says: "I think reMarcoble is a more mature record, it reflects what I was looking for in terms of guitar playing and where I wanted to go musically speaking. The production and sound is more modern and I am very proud of it! Hope you'll enjoy this too."

Be prepared the use repeat button, it's going to be needed!

As ever, we have included everything you need to practise and perfect the material in this package. There are video and audio tracks for you to watch/listen and study, accurately transcribed TAB/notation for you to analyse and master as well as backing tracks for you to practise every lick to, and jam out your own solos!

Content Runtime: 12 Minutes 27 Seconds

Jam tracks (backing tracks): MP3 44100Hz stereo 320kbps Quality : WEBRip Format : MP4 Video codec : H.264 Audio codec : AAC Video : Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 25fps Audio : Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
339.51 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Marco Sfogi - ReMarcoble-320k - Backing Tracks