Meir Schneider's Yoga for Your Eyes: Natural Vision Improvement Exercises

seeders: 15
leechers: 7
Added on September 27, 2014 by tnaikain Other > Tutorials
Torrent verified.

Meir Schneider's Yoga for Your Eyes: Natural Vision Improvement Exercises (Size: 504.89 MB)
 videoplayback_4.flv48.12 MB
 videoplayback_5.flv44.51 MB
 videoplayback_3.flv43 MB
 videoplayback_2.flv38.91 MB
 videoplayback.flv34.9 MB
 Yoga for Your Eyes.avi251.65 MB
 Meir_Schneider_-_Yoga_for_Your_Eyes.pdf41.2 MB
 Repair Your Eyes - No More Glasses.pdf2.59 MB

Description

Amazon Review
This DVD is based on the Bates' book method that says MOST simple visual blurriness due to nearsightedness or far sightedness is due to eye muscle strain/stiffness, not the cornea or optic nerve (always situations where it is).

This DVD shows exercise that Meir himself came up with based on the book who he himself was born almost totally blind by age 7 who passed the DMV eye exam w/o need for glasses.

I've only gone through some of it, but the simple thing as warming your hands & cupping each eye with each hand for 5 min w/o pressure on the cheek bones was great.

He says most people's eye muscles are stiff from too much reading, tv & computer work & not enough looking long distances like previous generations. I didn't even think my eyes were stiff until I cupped them. When I was done, OH MY GOD, my eyes felt SSOOO refreshed & I could see slightly better.

As most people, I would think sleeping is the same thing, but he says since that is passive, it does not count as giving your eyes a chance to relax.

The DVD has him teaching another man how to do the exercise which contains an eye chart & simple carboard squares to work on your peripheral vision.

The only reason I took off 1 star was because the teaching is so slow & drawn out I kept getting too bored to finish it.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
504.89 MB
seeders:15
leechers:7
Meir Schneider's Yoga for Your Eyes: Natural Vision Improvement Exercises

All Comments

Thank You !1