Metal Gear Solid V - Ground Zeroes [FitGirl Repack]

seeders: 45
leechers: 27
Added on December 25, 2014 by FitGirlin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Metal Gear Solid V - Ground Zeroes [FitGirl Repack] (Size: 1.88 GB)
 FitGirl releases on Kickass Torrents.url128 bytes
 setup-fitgirl-1.bin847.05 MB
 setup-fitgirl-2.bin75.82 MB
 setup-fitgirl-3.bin325.18 MB
 setup-fitgirl-4.bin458.95 MB
 setup-fitgirl-5.bin211.69 MB
 setup.exe6.72 MB

Description

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

Release Date: December 18, 2014
Genres/Tags: Action, TPS, Stealth, 3D, Paid Demo
Developer: Kojima Productions
Publisher: Konami
Platform: PC [Repack]

Interface Language: English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese
Audio Language: English, Japanese
Crack: built-in (CODEX)

Minimum requirements:
Operating System: Windows Vista SP2 x64, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8 x64 (64-bit OS Required)
Processor: Core i5-4460 (3.20GHz) or better *Quad-Core or better
RAM: 4 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 (2GB) or better (DirectX 11 graphics card required)
DirectX: 11
HDD Space: 3 GB (~6.5 GB during installation)

Description:

World-renowned Kojima Productions showcases another masterpiece in the Metal Gear Solid franchise with Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes is the first segment of the Metal Gear Solid V Experience and prologue to the larger second segment,

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain launching thereafter. MGSV: GZ gives core fans the opportunity to get a taste of the world-class productions unparalleled visual presentation and gameplay before the release of the main game

Repack Features

• MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
  • Significantly smaller size (compressed from 2.9 to 1.9 GB)
  • Installation takes 7-10 minutes (depending on your system)
  • Repack by FitGirl

Screenshots

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.88 GB
seeders:45
leechers:27
Metal Gear Solid V - Ground Zeroes [FitGirl Repack]

Trailer

Screenshots

Metal Gear Solid V - Ground Zeroes [FitGirl Repack] screenshot

All Comments

This is the error I get
If the verification went fine (at the end of the installer) - the game is just kinda incompatible with your PC.

Check this page - lots of people face the problems even with a licensed Steam version, crashes included.

http://gameserrors.com/fix-metal-gear-solid-v-ground-zeroes-errors-game-not-starting-crashes/
what hardware do you have ?
Running Win 64, intel i5-2500 3.3 ghz, 8gb ram, and Nvdia 750 Ti, couldn't get Seyter's to work! Hopefully this one does... will update you guys when done downloading.
PS, i've downloaded and played anywhere from 25-50 games whether they be iso's or cracks so I've got some experience with this
Confirmed Firewall is disabled, updated C++ with version Fit Girl provided, ran as Admin, Still does not work =/
I forgot to mention I'm still running windows 7 x64. Possibly works on x32 or x86. So give it a shot if you aren't running 64 bit
But mine didn't end up working
The game is x64 only.
It's a lie. We both use the same extractor, written by an other author. But seyter's repack files are not 100% identical to originals. Future patches will not install over it.

"also fitgirl please mention whats size after installation too"

Please read my descriptions carefully:
HDD Space: 3 GB (~6.5 GB during installation)
Maybe you're right and I will start mentioning it, but still - my description says that the repack is MD5 Perfect. So original HDD space relates to the repack as well. But I get your point, it will not hurt. Thanks!
Can you give some step by step downloading directions ? Are there any crack files I need to copy and paste or anything?
All cracks included. Just wait for patches & cracked versions of them.
With what error?
I uploaded it to my friend before putting on a tracker, I don't have Win64 myself. He confirmed it worked.

Did you try original, not repacked version?
Codex is not repack. So it's not a non-working game, but a game, which doesn't work for you. That simple ;)
Finally, a repack of this game that actually does what it says, and reduces the size of the installation files. Thanks ;-)
My previous repacks did the same :)