Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes-SEYTER

seeders: 717
leechers: 595
Added on December 26, 2014 by dashwoodin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes-SEYTER (Size: 1.87 GB)
 game-2.bin1.63 GB
 game-1.bin213.08 MB
 game-3.bin24.11 MB
 setup.exe2.46 MB
 autorun.inf96 bytes
 vcredist_x86.exe6.2 MB
 dxwebsetup.exe285.34 KB

Description

Year of Release: 2014
Genre: TPS, Action Games, Adventure Games
Developer: Kojima Productions
Publishing House: Konami Digital Entertainment
Developer Website: http://www.konami.jp/mgs5/gz/en/
Language: Russian, English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese
Platform: PC [Repack]
Tablet: Present (3DM)
Game Version: 1.0
Like me on:
System Requirements:
✔ Operating System: Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 (64-bit only)
✔ Processor: Core i5-4460 3.4 GHz or better
✔ RAM: 2 GB
✔ Video Card: with support for DX11 (GeForce GTX 650 or better )
✔ Free Space on the Hard Disk: 3 GB
✔ it's important : Before installing disable Anti-Virus and Firewall

Description:
The world-famous studio Kojima Productions presents you his next masterpiece of the series Metal Gear Solid - Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes. This is the first part of the game Metal Gear Solid V Experience, which serves as a prologue to the upcoming second part of a larger Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. MGSV : GZ most invites gamers to experience and evaluate pervoklasssnuyu visualization and the plot before the release of the main version. Those who have not had the pleasure of znakomtsva with games from Kojima Productions, as well as the loyal fans waiting for a brand new design and unique style of presentation. sensational game series Metal Gear Solid fascinated gamers for decades and has become a real breakthrough in the computer games industry. Kojima Productions for once again raises the bar by implementing the game on the engine, FOX Engine, which provided a terrific quality graphics, as well as open-world game in the universe Metal Gear Solid. This has not seen even the most avid gamers.
Features:
POWER engine FOX ENGINE - Ground Zeroes implemented on a super engine FOX Engine development Kojima Productions, which can be called a new generation product that changed gaming experience.
Open game world - for the first time presented an open game world, which promises complete freedom of action: how to perform a particular mission - to you.
Unlimited freedom - Imagine a classic story Metal Gear, but without any restrictions. Now only your intellect decides how to proceed: wade secretly or go ahead, sweeping away everything in its path a hail of bullets. Different activities have different implications game.
Many missions and tasks - In Ground Zeroes are not only events within the main plot, but a number of additional missions including tactical moves, air raids and secret missions.
- Updated interface - Fans Ground Zeroes will surely appreciate the new interface with minimal distractions providing a total immersion in the game.
Features Repack:
• Do not cut | Do not recoded
• Game archives repacked
• Game Version - v.1.0
• Installation time ~ 5 minutes (depending on PC)
• RePack by SEYTER

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.87 GB
seeders:717
leechers:595
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes-SEYTER

Trailer

All Comments

can someone tell me why I can't complete installation?
Hey Piss-Ant,

Client Eastwood changed his voice for his role in Heartbreak Ridge. For him to SOUND LIKE A MARINE that had been a DRILL INSTRUCTOR, HE spent over a week in a room screaming military drill commands. Doing this, caused him to lose his voice. When it came back, he sounded like he had been in the military for over 20+ years. It made his roll more believable and he got the job. YES, it did change any future Roles that he played because of it.
Virus detected. no thanks.
Good job good gameplay great physics just download and see.

AND OF COURSE SEED
Now it's on.
Thank you to the uploader and seeders. I'm tempted to download it, but I have too much respect for Kojima. I'm buying this title. Steam's knocking off five dollars for the holiday sale too.