Metal Method - Speed and Accuracy - Doug Marks

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on June 28, 2015 by bluesman101in Other > Tutorials
Torrent verified.

Metal Method - Speed and Accuracy - Doug Marks (Size: 1.7 GB)
 IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT.txt757 bytes
 Speed and Accuracy Manual.pdf1.28 MB
 Speed and Accuracy.mp41.7 GB
 EX 1.gpx17.01 KB
 Ex 10.gpx22.05 KB
 Ex 11.gpx17.79 KB
 Ex 12.gpx18.69 KB
 Ex 13.gpx18.07 KB
 ex 2.gpx17.02 KB
 Ex 3.gpx16.86 KB
 Ex 4.gpx18.52 KB
 Ex 5.gpx18.83 KB
 Ex 6.gpx18.69 KB

Description

imageimageimageimage

Speed and Accuracy For Lead Guitar

Instructor: Doug Marks

This 30-day program for precision covers drills and exercises for developing alternate picking speed and coordination. Doug Marks created this program to improve his own technique and found it so effective that he made it available to our students.

Exercises to Master the Fretboard

A 30 Day Program for Precision

Do you remember the catch phrase of the Hair Club for Men in the1970’s? It was, “I’m not only the president, I’m also a client.” That’s how I feel about my Speed and Accuracy program. This lesson is for “the rest of us.” Maybe you don’t want to be an out and out shredder but you would like more alternate picking speed and coordination. Well, this program was designed with you in mind. At the same time if you would like to be a serious shredder start here and move on to Michael Angelo Batio’s videos and Dan Mumm’s programs. This will give you the start necessary to move into serious shred territory.

I’m basically a classic rock guitarist. My heroes were primarily hammer-pull legato players like Hendrix, Trower, Van Halen, Jimmy Page, et al. So, my alternate picking technique has always been lacking. For the Speed and Accuracy program I put together a series of simple exercises that I thought would work to increase my speed and accuracy. It started with three simple exercises. As I practiced those simple exercises I kept creating additional drills that have different functions. As I continued to practice the exercises I continued to create new exercises. They’re included in this updated version of Speed and Accuracy for Lead Guitar.

For the last five months I have set a timer for 30 minutes and run through the drills daily. I’ve increased my speed and accuracy by over 35%.

If you’re a beginner or intermediate guitarist you can double your picking speed in 30 days. Don’t believe me? Check out what happened during our Speed and Accuracy Challenge.

Not sure if this is for you? Here’s an eleven minute free lesson from Speed and Accuracy for Lead Guitar to get you started: BestFreeGuitarLessonEver.com

Content Length: 39min 27sec

WEBRip Format : MP4 Video codec : H.264 Audio codec : AAC Video : Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 29fps Audio : Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.7 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Metal Method - Speed and Accuracy - Doug Marks

All Comments

thanks, youre doing gods work!