Michelle M. Pillow - [Dragon Lords 7] - The Reluctant Lord

seeders: 8
leechers: 17
Added on March 18, 2016 by CindyKATin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Michelle M. Pillow - [Dragon Lords 7] - The Reluctant Lord (Size: 222.69 KB)
 Pillow, Michelle M - [Dragon Lords 7] - The Reluctant Lord (2013).epub222.69 KB

Description

[Dragon Lords 7] - The Reluctant Lord 2013
Format: EPUB
Language: English

Paranormal Science Fiction
Dragon shifter Romance
Erotica, 18 plus reader

This is book 7 in the series and while each of the books are FULL LENGTH BOOKS, I strongly recommend reading them in order so that you understand all the story line. The author does repeat portions of each story so that you do not need to skim over the last book to remember the context of the current story.

There is enough Alpha erotica maleness and problem-solving to interest our gentlemen readers - please PM to me your feedback on the content to note here in future uploads.

I re-read this series often and it is one of my favorites. I am presently reading book 5 of the series. I am a four year member of KAT and an avid reader. If you have any problems with the content, or with the download please send me a PM.

PUBLISHER DESCRIPTION:

Dragon Lords Book 7
Paranormal Dragonshifter Romance

Polished, dignified and reserved in all things. That is a true nobleman.

Lady Clara of the Redding, a living statue of perfection, has been raised a true Redde noblewoman. She has been taught to never show emotion, to never raise her voice, to touch as little as possible, and to never act wildly or rashly. According to her people’s custom, the new generation cannot begin until the current one is settled. She is the last of her siblings without a husband and her pregnant sisters will remain in stasis until she’s married.

After Clara denies all suitable males on her home world, her parents are left with one choice—send her to a primitive planet where several noblemen await marriage. The men hardly appear picky about their choices, a perfect arrangement for a reluctant bride.

An uninhibited woman to match his untamed soul. That would be his ideal wife.

Lord Vladan, Ealdorman Honorary of the Draig is not like his noble brothers. Adopted into their family after a mining accident killed his parents, he is every bit as titled as his new brothers, and every bit as welcome into the fold. Yet he can’t help but feel the pull of his commoner past. He loves his family, and will always do as duty demands, but a part of him still yearns to shift into dragon form and run free in the wild. It is a side he indulges every chance he gets. This is how he knows his bride will be the most wild of creatures, for he wants passion, not perfection. Surely the gods are mistaken when they bind him to the most refined, reserved, frustratingly perfect creature in the universe.

Warning: This book contains an alpha male reluctant to take his place as a nobleman preferring to run free in the forest and a woman unwilling to marry anything but a cultured and refined gentleman. Oh, and she doesn't like to get dirty...well, until now.

ABOUT THE SERIES (Books 5-8):

The Noblemen brothers aren’t new to the sacred Qurilixian bridal ceremony. After several failed attempts at finding a bride, it’s hard to get excited about yet another festival. No matter how honorable they try to live, it would seem fate thinks them unworthy of such happiness--that is until now.

With very few words spoken and the shortest, most bizarre courtship in history, they will bond to their women forever. And once bonded, these men don’t let go.

PLEASE SEED AND HELP THIS BOOK QUICKLY BE DOWNLOADED.

If you enjoyed this book, PLEASE support the author by purchasing other books in this imaginary world. I especially enjoy THE LORDS OF VAR series which are CAT Shifters who rule the opposite side of this planet.

Dragon Lords
Series 1

Barbarian Prince (B00JSAB49Y)
Perfect Prince (B00K31Q320)
Dark Prince (B00K31Q2ZS)
Warrior Prince (B00K31Q3CU)

His Highness the Duke (B006WP6RWC)
The Stubborn Lord (B00BJ7BS5Y)
The Reluctant Lord (B00FGWFS9A)
The Impatient Lord (B00IGHT942)
The Dragon's Queen (B00LAJLX4M)

Lords of the Var