Microsoft Windows 8.1 with Update -20in1- (AIO) (x64) (04-2014) [RUS-ENG]-=TEAM OS=-{HKRG}

seeders: 31
leechers: 16
Added on April 15, 2014 by THERAINin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Microsoft Windows 8.1 with Update -20in1- (AIO) (x64) (04-2014) [RUS-ENG]-=TEAM OS=-{HKRG} (Size: 4.86 GB)
 Torrent Downloaded From Teamos-hkrg.com.txt39 bytes
 Torrent Downloaded From Teamosblog.com.txt38 bytes
 en-ru_windows_8.1_with_update_x64_20in1.iso4.86 GB

Description

Microsoft Windows 8.1 with Update -20in1- (AIO)(x64) (2014) [RUS/ENG]

Version: 6.3.9600.17041.winblue_gdr.140305-1710
Developer: Microsoft
By assembling: adguard
Bit: 64bit
Language: English, Russian
Medicine: required, but no
System requirements:
* Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or higher.
* RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for the 32-bit version or 2 GB for 64-bit version.
* Free hard drive space: 16 gigabytes (GB) for the 32-bit version or 20 GB for 64-bit version.
* Graphics card: graphics device Microsoft DirectX 9 or later.
* Additional requirements to use certain features.
* To use the touch capabilities requires a tablet or monitor that supports multitouch.
* To access the Windows Store to download and run applications that require an active internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024x768 pixels.
* To bind the application requires a screen resolution of at least 1366x768
Description:
This assembly is designed for those who have a license or wants to use some other, preferred them way of activation and registration.

Assembly includes 20in1:
Assembly includes 20 editorial in the same manner: 10 modifications of Russian and 10 modifications of the English version of Windows 8.1 c latest updates for 64-bit (x64) kernel:

- Windows 8.1 Single Language x64 Russian (taken as a basis image from August 22, 2013)
- Windows 8.1 Single Language x64 English (taken as a basis image from August 22, 2013)
- Windows 8.1 Core x64 Russian
- Windows 8.1 Core x64 English
- Windows 8.1 Core N x64 Russian
- Windows 8.1 Core N x64 English
- Windows 8.1 Professional x64 Russian
- Windows 8.1 Professional x64 English
- Windows 8.1 Professional N x64 Russian
- Windows 8.1 Professional N x64 English
- Windows 8.1 Professional with WMC x64 Russian
- Windows 8.1 Professional with WMC x64 English
- Windows 8.1 Enterprise x64 Russian
- Windows 8.1 Enterprise x64 English
- Windows 8.1 Enterprise N x64 Russian
- Windows 8.1 Enterprise N x64 English
- Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Pro Russian
- Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Pro English
- Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Enterprise Russian
- Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Enterprise English

Efficiency of the assembly carefully checked. (Thanks to all those who participated in the testing of the assembly)
Integrated:
All updates on April 8, 2014 important and recommended;
Integrated component of the OS. NetFramework 3.5 (2.0 and 3.0, inclusive), requires many programs;
In Windows 8.1 Single Language English integrated himself Update;
The rest of the editorial OS integrated Russian language.
FAQ (on some issues):
Q: After installing in Russian I Metro-part application has English interface. Why? How to fix?
Answer: Because not very competent work maykrosoftovskih build tool distributions, in order to have the tiles immediately after the Russian language interface, based on the assembly must be Russian edition. But to solve the problem of an already installed system, you can. You just need to remove the non-localized applications and replaced them with the application "Shop" (Store). We resettled versions of applications will have a Russian interface. (To the next assembly will try to fix it)

Question: What is the difference edition with letter "N" from the ordinary?
Answer: Editions with the letter "N" issued at the request of the EU Anti-Monopoly Service and they do not have Windows Media Player (WMP).

Q: Where is the file install.wim? My favorite program to install / deploy the image on the flash drive without it will not work.
Answer: In this assembly is used instead of the install.wim install.esd. This format has a more serious degree of compression. Due to this assembly fits on DVD5-disc. And if your favorite program does not understand this format and does not support, you should think, not whether to change it to any more universal.

Question: What is the revision Single Language? After all, this is essentially a copy of the basic version of Windows 8, but with the restriction on changing the interface language.
Answer: The fact that this particular edition of mostly pre-installed on laptops. And if you want to upgrade Windows 8.x on a laptop without losing your license, you will need just this edition.

Q: You wrote that the system is set up with two languages ​​at once. But I after you install the English version of Windows 8.1, the list of available interface languages ​​English only see. How so?
Answer: Yes, indeed, there is. What is the reason, I do not know. Everything was going on for years proven techniques. And yet, it is only a minor flaw, not more. Russian language, as I said, also installed. Just do not appear in the list. In the language selection, click on the button "Add Language" and choose among other Russian. All are welcome to enjoy! The whole procedure can be done even offline, because the language is already installed and additionally download it ofsayta not required.

Question: I have a valid license key from Windows 8., You wrote that it is possible to activate Windows 8.1, but I would not accept the installer. What to do?
Answer: With the key for Windows 8 really can activate Windows 8.1. But it is precisely that activate an already installed system! During installation, it is not useful. If you put the system out of the BIOS, the key entry window installer, click SKIP, and if put Windows 8.1 under another system, then use the key to select the revision of the tips highlighted (screenshot 4 and 5). After installation, open the console window as administrator and type the command "slmgr.vbs-ipk" without quotes. After that, if your key is REALLY valid, then initiate the activation of the standard tools via the Internet or using the command "slmgr.vbs-ato". If you have reason to doubt that it will work in the same console window, enter the command "slui 4" and use the phone activation.

Q: What is different from the build 9600.17031 9600.17041?
Answer: The difference is not any. In the build 9600.17031 go as the original images, but 9600.17041 means that integrated all the latest updates (April 2014), including KB2934018 (which changes this Tsiferki).

Question: Why after installation, the system anyway require to install the update KB2919355 in all editions except: Single Language?
Answer: What is the reason, I do not know, because all the updates that were in Windows Update (except base and Windows Defender KB890830) integrated into the assembly. Perhaps this problem by Microsoft.
Checksums:
Filename: en-ru_windows_8.1_with_update_x64_20in1_by_adguard.iso
CRC32: 706A386F
MD4: D670B67162387CA9FA3F22056ABA6645
MD5: 362B2214F9A856A4C4B839B86083F73C
SHA-1: AC3EF9C3E72402FD01340158E7208FE21336ABAB

JOIN "TEAM OS ON FACEBOOK"

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.86 GB
seeders:31
leechers:16
Microsoft Windows 8.1 with Update -20in1- (AIO) (x64) (04-2014) [RUS-ENG]-=TEAM OS=-{HKRG}

All Comments

Nice upload and it can be activated using KMS Nano. Working Fine For me
I did have a problem installing. Formatted drive using hirens boot cd and using the mini xp to do the format. Windows installed perfectly after that. Thanks uploader!!
thank you
It is clearly told in the description and the uploader already told that this update from Microsoft is not included but must be installed when Single Language and for the record: he didn't know why ..

nothing wrong with the description.
Thanks
awesome