Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor-Decepticon

seeders: 137
leechers: 116
Added on October 23, 2014 by dashwoodin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor-Decepticon (Size: 22.23 GB)
 autorun.inf93 bytes
 game-1.bin4.14 GB
 game-2.bin3.83 GB
 game-3.bin2.88 GB
 game-4.bin1.16 GB
 game-5.bin3.91 GB
 game-6.bin485.39 MB
 game-7.bin2.74 GB
 game-8.bin8.43 MB
 game-9.bin443.32 MB
 game-hd.bin2.65 GB
 game-R.bin3.2 MB
 icon.ico23.01 KB
 setup.exe3.27 MB

Description

Date of Release: 30 September 2014
Genre: RPG (Rogue Action), 3D, 3rd person
Developer: Monolith Productions
Publishing House: WB Games/1C-SoftKlab
Developer Website: https://www.shadowofmordor.com/
Language: Russian, English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Polish, Brazilian-Portuguese
Platform: PC [REPACK]
Tablet: enclosing (demde SKIDROW)
Game Version: 1.0.1636.29
System Requirements:
✔ Operating System: Windows Vista / 7/8 64-bit only
✔ Processor: Core i5 750 2.6GHz / Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz
✔ RAM: 3 GB
✔ Video Card: 1 GB, GeForce GTX 460 / Radeon HD HD 5850, DirectX 11
✔ Free Space on the Hard Disk: 42 GB
✔ it's important : Before installing disable Anti-Virus and Firewall

Description:
The players have to try on the role of Ranger Talion, whose family killed minions of Sauron. He is alive only because of the Spirit of Vengeance, which not only gave him back his life, but also gave supernatural forces.
Talion is sent into the depths of Mordor to get revenge. As events unfold, it will open the truth that the Spirit brought him into the world of the living. He learns about the rings of power and enter into battle with his archenemy.
Each opponent who met you on the road, will have unique characteristics: strong and weak sides. Your actions and decisions will determine the characteristics and relationships of enemies. This is realized by mechanics Nemesis System. The world of Middle-earth: Shadows of Mordor is dynamic and reacts to your actions, adapting to your gaming solutions. Each player in Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor awaits his own adventure.
Features:
· Learn to use ghostly forces and avenge shattered lives, fighting face to face in melee or hiding in the dark and hitting opponents from afar.
· Take a look at the world and find the ghostly vision vulnerabilities of each unique enemies, embarked on the path of Talion. Any enemy has its weaknesses, habits and features that you can discern and use to their advantage.
· Bleed-enemies together, forcing them to perform certain actions, and thereby make Mordor obedient to his will. Every opponent is different and can become your sworn enemy, depending on what you take.
· History Talion unfolds in the gap between the events of the trilogy "The Hobbit" and "Lord of the Rings." You have to know where did the ring of power, and become the most feared warrior in Mordor.
· By developing new strategies and profit sworn enemies, you will receive a reward according to the system of runes, better weapons, upgrade their abilities and skills.
Features Deluxe Edition:
It is based on the Licensed content!
- Do not recoded
- Removed other languages ​​voice than English subtitles
- Archives of the game is not affected!
- Ability to install the optional HD Texture
- Game Version: 1.0.1636.29 (Update 2)
DLC:
* Test of Power
* Test of Speed
* Test of Wisdom
* The Dark Ranger Character Skin
* Orc Slayer Rune
* Guardians of the Flaming Eye
* Endless Challenge
* Season Pass
* HD Pack
* Power of Shadow

***If the distribution to update downloads -
Rename the folder Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor. (V.1.0.1636.29). (2014) [Decepticon] RePack
To update an old hand Download torrent file again and as the folder to upload , specify the directory with existing files

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
22.23 GB
seeders:137
leechers:116
Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor-Decepticon

Trailer

All Comments

Not only that it works, but works just fine on my
And of course, thanks @
Thanks You
You can't as they are not out yet.
Same thing here, though at one time the other skins were there but after a couple of second there were gone again - just blank screen.
Damn i want this game so bad but even though my laptop might meet system requirements but my video card prolly wont!. Im waiting for xbox 360 or ps3 version whatever one comes first im not picky
I just want to Power of Shadow please help me

and this premium ? are there this dlcs?

The Captain of the Watch Character Skin
The Hidden Blade rune
The Deadly Archer rune
The Flame or Arnor rune