Middle-earth Shadow of Mordor - Lord of the Hunt DLC ^^nosTEAM^^

seeders: 427
leechers: 402
Added on December 16, 2014 by ^^nosTEAM^^in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Middle-earth Shadow of Mordor - Lord of the Hunt DLC ^^nosTEAM^^ (Size: 3.61 GB)
 ShadowOfMordor_patch-1.0.1806-DLC_Lord_Hunt_nosTEAM.exe3.61 GB
 Read Me First !!!.txt1.6 KB
 visit-www.nosteam.ro.html732 bytes

Description

Games : Windows : DLC : English

About the DLC:

- New Story & Lore – Discover more tales from Torvin, the Dwarven Hunter, as you work together to tame the beasts of Mordor and fight Sauron's minions.
- New Nemeses – Face off against the Beastmaster Warchiefs, powerful new Uruks who have the ability to ride monsters and engage in perilous mounted combat.
- New Monsters – Ride into battle on the Wretched Graug to vomit toxin at your foes, stalk your enemies on the predatory Caragath and attack from the shadows or raise an all-consuming Ghul Horde.
- New Missions & Challenges – New Beast Hunting challenges and collectibles open up new trophies and achievements.
- New Epic Runes – Make your Mount unstoppable with five new epic Runes that make you the ultimate hunter.
- Test of the Wild – Test your skills against the Beastmasters and mount your trophies on the leaderboard.
- New Character Skin – Lord of the Hunt skin transforms Talion into the ultimate Beastmaster.

Notes:
This version of DLC is already cracked - just install and play.
Include latest update patch also.
Compatible with ^^nosTEAM^^ release savegame (you can also install this DLC on other version but after you have finished main story).

More info and support on www.nosteam.ro
http://www.nosteam.ro/index.php?topic=5494.msg123769#msg123769

How to install:
After download is done:
- open (executable file) ,
- Click Browse and select "Middle-earth Shadow of Mordor" folder ,
- click install ,
- wait until is done
- play game.

If you like this game torrent seed it to others.
Enjoy .

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.61 GB
seeders:427
leechers:402
Middle-earth Shadow of Mordor - Lord of the Hunt DLC ^^nosTEAM^^

Trailer

All Comments

can someone tell me where is the save file of the game to make a backup of it cuz in the actual ame folder i cant find any file name gamedata.sav
BACKUP your savefile before downloading this. Just lost mine and this game is ruined for me. Thanks Nos for not answering any of my comments or messages, you bastards.
doesnt work for me, when I start the game I get the black screen with loading circle bottom right corner, but it wont go any further
working with codex version....,thanx