Minecraft 1.6.4 Installer and Launcher [Mac]

seeders: 24
leechers: 1
Added on May 27, 2011 by grumpygoosein Games > Mac
Torrent verified.

Minecraft 1.6.4 Installer and Launcher [Mac] (Size: 87.25 MB)
 Minecraft Installer 1.6.4.dmg87.25 MB

Description

Minecraft Beta 1.6.4 Installer and Launcher

In this torrent is one DMG that contains a pkg installer (Yes mac users, an installer.) for Minecraft. It installs the Minecraft data files as they are not stored in the Minecraft.app. If you don't have Minecraft it will do an install. If you do have it it will upgrade Minecraft preserving all your user data. The DMG also contains the Minecraft.app incase you don't already have it.

I will be releasing the Minecraft update at http://minetheweb.tk

Minecraft is a game about placing blocks to build anything you can imagine. At night monsters come out, make sure to build a shelter before that happens. It also has music by C418! So far 7,909,086 people have registered and 2,210,116 people bought the game. It's anyone's guess at how many have pirated.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
87.25 MB
seeders:24
leechers:1
Minecraft 1.6.4 Installer and Launcher [Mac]

All Comments

Thanks for sharing :)
is this a beta?
i cant get it to work it wont launch
Works Great, no lag what so ever ! But in the top left corner it keeps saying "Unregistered Copy of minecraft" should i worry about that?
I does not effect the game play, so I wouldn't worry about it.
Minecraft Beta 1.6.5 http://www.kat.cm/minecraft-beta-1-6-5-installer-and-launcher-mac-t5530250.html
Have you tested it? I did a clean install after it compiled without my username and password and chose the "play offline" button and it worked.
Did you have any texture packs installed? If you did, they may not be compatible with Minecraft Beta 1.6.4. Try re-patching your minecraft.jar or delete the texture packs from ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/texturepacks/
o we have to get the update with out the new animal