Moore, Addison-Fire in an Amber Sky-(Burning Through Gravity #3) - epub - zeke23

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on November 24, 2015 by zeke23in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Moore, Addison-Fire in an Amber Sky-(Burning Through Gravity #3) - epub - zeke23 (Size: 313.9 KB)
 Moore, Addison-Fire in an Amber Sky.epub313.9 KB

Description

Fire in an Amber Sky (Burning Through Gravity #3)
by Addison Moore (Goodreads Author)
4.48 of 5 stars
4.48 · rating details · 29 ratings · 14 reviews 23
Lincoln's story...

I don’t do redheads, I don’t do virgins, and I don’t do anyone related to the Cannons. Period.

From New York Times, USA TODAY bestselling Addison Moore Fire in an Amber Sky (Burning Through Gravity 3).
Lincoln's story...

When Macy O’Conner shows up in my office with those long legs, and wild crimson hair, I can’t look away. Usually when I use the service, and ask for a girl, they know what kind of woman to send me, and Macy is on the no-fly list. I crossed redheads off a long time ago, and I don’t plan on going down that path again.

But Macy isn’t letting up. She’s eager to learn and has me pegged as her teacher. No commitment. No strings. But now she wants more. She’s curious about what’s lurking beneath these walls of mine. She’s asking questions I’m not ready to answer.

Macy might think she’s toying with me, but she’s playing with fire. I should never have fallen for her. Now I’m willing to burn everything down around us just to get her back.

Macy is his worst nightmare. She has one hell of a surprise.
Lincoln will never see it coming.

Addison Moore is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author who writes contemporary and paranormal romance. Previously she worked as a therapist on a locked psychiatric unit for nearly a decade. She resides on the West Coast with her husband, four wonderful children, and two dogs where she eats too much chocolate and stays up way too late. When she's not writing, she's reading.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
313.9 KB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Moore, Addison-Fire in an Amber Sky-(Burning Through Gravity #3) - epub - zeke23