My Kitchen Rules s07e02 WS PDTV x264 BF1 mkv

seeders: 0
leechers: 9
Added on February 2, 2016 by bigfish5in TV
Torrent verified.

My Kitchen Rules s07e02 WS PDTV x264 BF1 mkv (Size: 627.23 MB)
 My.Kitchen.Rules.s07e02.WS.PDTV.x264.BF1.mkv627.23 MB

Description

My Kitchen Rules 2016 Season 7 Episode 02
We travel to Victoria where Mitch and Laura are serving up in the second Instant Restaurant. Will this brother and sister be able to hold their own in the kitchen?
Mitch and Laura VIC
Nose-to-tail cooking is more interesting!
Siblings Mitch, 21, and Laura, 19, may be the youngest cooks in the competition, but you won’t find many teens dishing up offal quite like these pair. Avid fans of nose-to-tail cooking, they are inspired by the great produce surrounding their rural Mornington Peninsular home. Both students, they are yet to decide where their future lies but the lure of the kitchen is hard to resist at times.
What do your friends think about your obsession with food?Laura: I guess it gets a bit tiresome. Pretty much all I talk about is food and martial arts, that’s my life.What martial arts do you practice?Laura: I do Zen Do Kai which is a karate-based one and Brazilian jiu-jitsu and Muay Thai. I fought once in the ring and that’s where I want to go again. It’s hard at the moment to balance everything as you need to train intensely.Mitch: I love board sports: skating, surfing and cricket is my life.You’re a fan of nose-to-tail cooking...Laura: We love a bit of everything. Our dad is completely against it. He’s like, “Why eat the heart when you can eat the loin?” Because it tastes good!Mitch: It’s just more interesting too. It’s more adventurous and interesting tasting the offal. Some of the crazy things you can make with it that are just more obscure than your standard cuts. It’s more fun playing with them, it’s an unknown realm.Do you like throwing dinner parties?Laura: We did a massive dinner for 19 people for my 18th birthday. I didn’t want to have a raging party so instead I had a feast. We raised the animals and processed them and had a massive suckling pig, ducks and chickens. Mitch helped me out in my time of need. That was a good night; I was proud of that one.How do you feel being the youngest team?Mitch: Maturity beyond her years. It’s interesting the way the judges and contestants look at us. They are kind of expecting us to be juvenile and quite basic with our knowledge I think. So being the youngest we’re trying to break those expectations.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
627.23 MB
seeders:0
leechers:9
My Kitchen Rules s07e02 WS PDTV x264 BF1 mkv

All Comments

Thank You!!!