My Kitchen Rules s07e04 WS PDTV x264 BF1 mkv

seeders: 67
leechers: 6
Added on February 9, 2016 by bigfish5in TV
Torrent verified.

My Kitchen Rules s07e04 WS PDTV x264 BF1 mkv (Size: 634.36 MB)
 My.Kitchen.Rules.s07e04.WS.PDTV.x264.BF1.mkv634.36 MB

Description

My Kitchen Rules 2016 Season 7 Episode 04

Mum-of-two Rosie, 37, and best friend Paige, 34, love nothing more than a gossip in the kitchen. There they are happy to experiment with creating flavourful healthy food and with a wine in hand they can “solve the world’s problems”. The next step in their future is a wedding event company for Rosie, and a providore for Paige.
How did you meet?
Paige: I went to a friend’s house to do something and Rosie was there. You were on the couch. And I thought, “Who’s this interloper?” And she didn’t even introduce herself or anything. She just sat there like a mute.
Rosie: It is pretty intimidating with that group of friends at times, being the interloper. I was the newbie.
Who taught you to cook?
Paige: My mum Wendy and my grandma Marybelle. We’re a big family of cooks so I grew up in the kitchen. Every memory I have as a kid is being in the kitchen. I love food; I love eating food. It’s all there in the back of my head; I just have to remember it.
Rosie: My best friend at the time was an apprentice chef. I sort of learnt a lot of base skills from her and then built on that myself.
What does cooking mean to you?
Paige: Rosie gets very romantic when she talks about cooking. I enjoy cooking for me, it’s more entertaining friends and family and making a lovely meal for them rather than some crap out of the freezer. It’s nice to be able to do something and do it well. And sometimes it’s one of those things you can do on autopilot and it’s relaxing as well.
Rosie: I just love immersing myself in it. I like creating things and making something from nothing almost. Just from scratch, from base elements. It’s a bit of a creative outlet for me.
How do you be creative while cooking for a young family?
Paige: Her kids eat gourmet.
Rosie: They eat what we eat. Beth likes pate and a cheese platter. They are pretty good eaters.
Do your kids like cooking?
Rosie: I want them to learn but it drives me crazy at the same time because they get the chair and drag it across the kitchen floor and then say, “Mummy can we help” and I’m like, “Of course you can.” It’s going to be 10 times more of a mess but I’m happy for them to do it. They need to learn to cook one day so she might as well start now.
Do you have a particular style of cooking?
Rosie: We do both love Middle Eastern food and a lot of Asian food. Paige: Especially in winter we’re both guilty of doing a lot of comfort, rustic foods.
Is your strength in sweet or savoury?
Paige: We’re definitely a lot stronger at savoury. I never really ate sweets growing up.
Rosie: We might’ve had a square of dark chocolate and a cube of apple every now and then.
Paige: It’s almost like you were mistreated.
Rosie: It’s cool though because I love dark chocolate and it’s good for you.
What do you love most about each other?
Paige: How passionate she gets about the most random things. It makes me giggle and it’s very endearing. And the way that even though she’s thought about every single possible outcome to anything that’s ever happened, once push comes to shove she stills goes, “Sh*t, what will I do?” It’s quite funny.
Rosie: Her hilarity. How you can be just in any situation and make me laugh. And you are generally freakin’ hilarious.
Are you competitive?
Paige: I am. It’s from my sister and brother. We used to have this game where we would see who could eat the biggest whole piece of food at the table. We’d be swallowing half a boiled potato. It’s sibling rivalry that’s just grown.
Rosie: I’m not competitive. I hate sport. It’s just too much pressure being in a team and needing to win. Why can’t everyone just be happy playing?

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
634.36 MB
seeders:67
leechers:6
My Kitchen Rules s07e04 WS PDTV x264 BF1 mkv