My Masters' Nightmare by Marita A. Hansen (Season 1, Episodes 1-10)

seeders: 9
leechers: 1
Added on June 16, 2014 by PhriedPhishin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

My Masters' Nightmare by Marita A. Hansen (Season 1, Episodes 1-10) (Size: 1.23 MB)
 My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep 7 Connections - Marita A. Hansen.epub137.04 KB
 My Masters' Nightmare Season 1_ Ep. 9 'Crucified'.epub130.91 KB
 My Masters' Nightmare Season 1_ Episode 10 'Stalked'.epub127.45 KB
 My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 3 Betrayed by Marita A. Hansen.epub126.35 KB
 My Masters' Nightmare Season 1_ Episode 8 'Questions'.epub125.16 KB
 My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 1 Taken by Marita A. Hansen.epub124.97 KB
 My Masters' Nightmare Season 1_ Ep. 6 Consequences by Marita A. Hansen.epub123.95 KB
 My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 5 Escape by Marita A. Hansen.epub121.66 KB
 My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 2 Discovered by Marita A. Hansen.epub121.24 KB
 My Masters' Nightmare Season 1, Ep. 4 Poisoned by Marita A. Hansen.epub117.73 KB

Description

Taken:
I didn't see it coming, didn't realize how different everything would be within the space of a month. I would fall in love with one man, I would kill another, and I would lose my body, my mind, my soul - my freedom to them. I was an operative, a strong woman, someone sent in to save others, but under these two men I became weak - or pretended to be. I didn't like being weak, it angered me. If I had free rein I could cut my masters in two. But I wasn't there for pride, I was there to free those women and to take down the two men who sold them as sex slaves.
Those men needed to be punished
And I would do it
No matter the cost
Or how much I lost
Because I am Rita Kovak
MY MASTERS' NIGHTMARE.

Discovered:
Jagger’s erratic behavior is concerning Frano, but not as much as the threat the Donatelli family bring. They want Jagger and will continue to run the D’Angelo business into the ground until he’s handed over.
When Frano finally relents, agreeing to giving Jagger ten lashes of a whip as punishment for mutilating Father Michael, Alberto shows his true colors, bringing with him a new era of servitude, something Rita never anticipated.
Rita's discovery as an FBI agent puts her life at risk, but her resemblance to Jagger's first lover may send her to hell.

Betrayed:
Frano is stripped bare, both emotionally and literally, in this explosive follow-up to Episode 2.

Poisoned:
Bianca would kill for Jagger, but who will end up dying for her love?
Bianca's hate for Alberto grows, her need to avenge what he did to Jagger now all consuming. But will her actions lead to endangering Jagger's brother or will it finally free her from a monster?

Escape:
Brother against brother
Husband against wife
The D'Angelos against the Donatelli
When Thierry tells Frano about what Alberto has done, the two brothers face off against each other.
Matteo's jealousies get the better of him, paving the way to Jagger's room. But when he tries to take out the competition for Alberto's affections, he has to get physical with his own wife - Rita wanting to kick his ass.

Consequences:
I’m your lover
Your captor
I am Frano D’Angelo
Your worst nightmare
THE TRAINING BEGINS
Frano is devastated, furious, and now a trainer. To combat what he did in episode 5, he throws himself into training the women. But Camila puts forth a business proposal he cannot turn down, something that could ruin his chances of being with Rita.
Matteo wants to destroy Frano for what he did to his family, but Frano has stepped up security, his home now a fortress. However, Matteo finds the weak link - Thierry - and sets out to bring the D'Angelos down through him.
*Frano and Matteo's points of views.

Connections:
FRANO
You are taken back to when Frano first meets Sophia, and the spark that started it all.
HONEY
When Honey is told to negotiate with Alessandro for the return of Camila's sisters, she comes up against a man who thinks sex is the answer to everything.
MATTEO
Matteo continues with his plan to kidnap Thierry, but runs into someone much more important, someone who would stop the Padre from breaking into his room.

Questions:
Rita is inundated with questions from Frano:
Why doesn't she have an Italian accent?
Why can't she remember everything?
How did she get to America?
How did she become an FBI agent?
Jagger instead is taking control back and becoming a master again. Can you guess who he's taking as a slave? Camila is going to be furious when she sees who Jagger is focusing on, while Matteo will want to kill Jagger for it. But, Jagger now has the power and will try to force Matteo into betraying Christo and the Padre with promises of giving this person back. Will it work?
New additions to Episode 8: Sophia's and the Padre's viewpoints.

Crucified:
Christo Donatelli commits a horrific crime that ignites a war, one that could destroy all of the mafia families on the island.
Christo's, Frano's, and Alessandro's viewpoints.

Stalked:
"Sweet women leave a bad aftertaste in my mouth, because I feel guilty for dirtying them." Jagger tightened his grip on my wrists, making me scream into his hand. He smiled and lowered his beautiful face to mine, his expression almost evil. "But you, Camila, would taste so fucking bitter I wouldn't feel any guilt whatsoever."

Present:
Jagger stalks the women in the house, making some nervous and others excited. (Rita's and Camila's viewpoints).

Past:
Christo stalks Sophia in the past, while Jagger reveals a dangerous side of his personality. (Sophia's viewpoint).

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.23 MB
seeders:9
leechers:1
My Masters' Nightmare by Marita A. Hansen (Season 1, Episodes 1-10)