[!Nc-ARRG] Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion R1 Complete [δ;720p;Dual-Audio x265]

seeders: 1
leechers: 3
Added on August 29, 2015 by 1nc.in Anime
Torrent verified.

[!Nc-ARRG] Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion R1 Complete [δ;720p;Dual-Audio x265] (Size: 2.16 GB)
 [!Nc-ARRG] Code Geass Lelouch Of The Rebellion - 01 - The Day A New Demon Was Born [720p x265...96.31 MB
 [!Nc-ARRG] Code Geass Lelouch Of The Rebellion - 02 - The Awakening Of The White Knight [720p...102.35 MB
 [!Nc-ARRG] Code Geass Lelouch Of The Rebellion - 03 - The False Classmate [720p x265 Dual Audio].mkv87.72 MB
 [!Nc-ARRG] Code Geass Lelouch Of The Rebellion - 04 - His Name Is Zero [720p x265 Dual Audio].mkv80.98 MB
 [!Nc-ARRG] Code Geass Lelouch Of The Rebellion - 05 - The Press And The Witch [720p x265 Dual...80.1 MB
 [!Nc-ARRG] Code Geass Lelouch Of The Rebellion - 06 - The Stolen Mask [720p x265 Dual Audio].mkv87.66 MB
 [!Nc-ARRG] Code Geass Lelouch Of The Rebellion - 07 - Attack Cornelia [720p x265 Dual Audio].mkv81.86 MB
 [!Nc-ARRG] Code Geass Lelouch Of The Rebellion - 08 - The Black Knights [720p x265 Dual Audio].mkv82.42 MB
 [!Nc-ARRG] Code Geass Lelouch Of The Rebellion - 09 - Refrain [720p x265 Dual Audio].mkv86.5 MB
 [!Nc-ARRG] Code Geass Lelouch Of The Rebellion - 10 - Guren Dances [720p x265 Dual Audio].mkv98.51 MB
 [!Nc-ARRG] Code Geass Lelouch Of The Rebellion - 11 - Battle For Narita [720p x265 Dual Audio].mkv109.42 MB
 [!Nc-ARRG] Code Geass Lelouch Of The Rebellion - 12 - The Messenger From Kyoto [720p x265 Dual...72.84 MB
 [!Nc-ARRG] Code Geass Lelouch Of The Rebellion - 13 - Shirley At Gunpoint [720p x265 Dual Audio].mkv77.59 MB
 [!Nc-ARRG] Code Geass Lelouch Of The Rebellion - 14 - Geass Vs Geass [720p x265 Dual Audio].mkv79.12 MB
 [!Nc-ARRG] Code Geass Lelouch Of The Rebellion - 15 - Cheering Mao [720p x265 Dual Audio].mkv76.87 MB
 [!Nc-ARRG] Code Geass Lelouch Of The Rebellion - 16 - Nunnally Held Hostage [720p x265 Dual...85.14 MB
 [!Nc-ARRG] Code Geass Lelouch Of The Rebellion - 17 - Knight [720p x265 Dual Audio].mkv89.82 MB
 [!Nc-ARRG] Code Geass Lelouch Of The Rebellion - 18 - I Order Suzaku Kururugi [720p x265 Dual...85.82 MB
 [!Nc-ARRG] Code Geass Lelouch Of The Rebellion - 19 - Island Of The Gods [720p x265 Dual Audio].mkv87.84 MB
 [!Nc-ARRG] Code Geass Lelouch Of The Rebellion - 20 - War At Kyushu [720p x265 Dual Audio].mkv87.16 MB
 [!Nc-ARRG] Code Geass Lelouch Of The Rebellion - 21 - Declaration At The School Festival [720p...81.98 MB
 [!Nc-ARRG] Code Geass Lelouch Of The Rebellion - 22 - Bloodstained Euphie [720p x265 Dual Audio].mkv85.03 MB
 [!Nc-ARRG] Code Geass Lelouch Of The Rebellion - 23 - At Least With Sorrow [720p x265 Dual...98.55 MB
 [!Nc-ARRG] Code Geass Lelouch Of The Rebellion - 24 - The Collapsing Stage [720p x265 Dual...101.34 MB
 [!Nc-ARRG] Code Geass Lelouch Of The Rebellion - 25 - Zero [720p x265 Dual Audio].mkv105.51 MB

Description

Visit AnimeRockers-RG for all new anime releases

Use Latest VLC/Pot Player(Recommended) to play x265 files
Pot Player download
Will play fine on lowend PC (Tested on Pentium 4 256mb DDR RAM - no lagging perfect sync)

Contains all episodes of Code Geass TV

Type: TV
Episodes: 25
Aired: Oct 6, 2006 to Jul 29, 2007
Producers: Sunrise, FUNimation EntertainmentL, Mainichi Broadcasting, Bandai EntertainmentL, Sony Music Entertainment
Genres: Action, Mecha, School, Sci-Fi, Super Power, Military
Duration: 24 min. per episode
Rating: R - 17+ (violence & profanity)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Plot
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On August 10th of the year 2010 the Holy Empire of Britannia began a campaign of conquest, its sights set on Japan. Operations were completed in one month thanks to Britannia's deployment of new mobile humanoid armor vehicles dubbed Knightmare Frames. Japan's rights and identity were stripped away, the once proud nation now referred to as Area 11. Its citizens, Elevens, are forced to scratch out a living while the Britannian aristocracy lives comfortably within their settlements. Pockets of resistance appear throughout Area 11, working towards independence for Japan.

Lelouch, an exiled Imperial Prince of Britannia posing as a student, finds himself in the heart of the ongoing conflict for the island nation. Through a chance meeting with a mysterious girl named C.C., Lelouch gains his Geass, the power of the king. Now endowed with absolute dominance over any person, Lelouch may finally realize his goal of bringing down Britannia from within!

Snapshots

image image image

image image image

image image image

image image image

image image image

Video and Audio Specs
Audio : Variable 40 kbps Opus - Japanese And English
Video : Constant Quality - Varying Bitrate
Subs : English Full Subs,English Signs/Songs Only

Please seed till you can :')

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.16 GB
seeders:1
leechers:3
[!Nc-ARRG] Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion R1 Complete [δ;720p;Dual-Audio x265]

All Comments

This needs more seeds :(
People just leech! :(
Did you guys even bother to check and see if someone else already had this show uploaded as x265/hevc?

Granted, BVZ-bromidic might not be active anymore, but his upload of R1 and R2 Code Geass was fairly well done.

So i must ask, what is the difference between his 720p upload, and yours? The files sizes for yours are double the sizes of his, which come in at about 55MB's/episode.

Of course you can upload whatever you want. I can't stop you. But if this doesn't have anything superior over the other uploads, like being 1080P or 4K instead of 720p for example, then there isn't much reason to have it up, other than for redundancies sake. Still a good reason, but barely so.

Personally, I wish anime uploaders would work together more often so that the library of x265 anime would grow, instead of the constant re-uploads between different users. Again, not a bad thing, just annoying to anyone looking for a new show to watch.
Bromidic did with a CRF of 29 and i did it with a crf of 25 (thats y the size was high).So the quality is really good! . CRF 29 is too low for a 720p encode for me . And again its dual audio too(Bromidic-Eng dub) so audio size also adds up.
Fair enough.
well BVZ-bromidic is now named as https://kat.cm/user/Animekens/

He is now updating his blog at daily basis.he already have lots of converted anime...
Sorry. Was an honest question. It's a great show, and I am appreciative of the work that people do. I do understand that people make requests, and they get fulfilled from time to time.

I don't want to seem callous. I was mostly just curious. Of course there are going to be repeated uploads. It just would be nice to see more of a selection is all. Is that really too much to ask or point out?
Nah! Iam pretty cool with what u said. I just want to put quality product at the smallest size possible :)
1. What is the difference between the 2 types of subtitles?
2. I checked out few episodes and I gotta say tht the quality is really awesome.
1st sub is just English Sign and Songs which will only show up when there is a japanese text on the screen or when the op / ed plays .
2nd sub is English Full Subs and as the name suggests subs will be displayed throughout.

Thank you!
So will the full subs show the english translation for the japanese script if it appears on screen?
Yh! Obviously!
Hey now a better quality is really nice but m8 cant you keep the size a bit lower, you see.... 100+mb for some episodes is too much for me (the guy who requested it)