No Game No Life Season 1 - Marathon Version

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on January 17, 2016 by PixelSpreein Anime
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pBlu-Ray480p

No Game No Life Season 1 - Marathon Version (Size: 5.61 GB)
 No Game No Life - Marathon Version.m4v5.61 GB
 Readme and credits.txt1.54 KB
 AnimeRG.png400.83 KB
 Profile of JRR_STuDios - KickassTorrents.htm125.54 KB
 Torrent downloaded from AhaShare.com.txt59 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from thepiratebay.org.txt40 bytes
 Torrent Downloaded From kickass.to.txt36 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from glodls.to.txt35 bytes
 Torrent downloaded from 1337x.org.txt33 bytes

Description

Uploaded by: PixelSpree

Thanks to JRR_2.1225.68K of the KAT community for letting me use his No Game No Life Season 1 720p upload!

Thanks to Maine12329 of the No Game No Life wiki for the background that I used for the custom title screen of each episode.

Thanks to KAT and the KAT community for the awesome service and the support that I got!

The "Others" folder included is from JRR_2.1225.68K 's upload, which gives credit to others. Special thanks to AnimeRG who originally uploaded the episodes!

A marathon version features:
> Openings and endings would only come up once their lifetime. Openings would only come up during the first time it's shown in the season. The same goes with endings, except it's shown at the episode before the new ending change.
> All the episodes in a season will be combined to make one whole video, so it's gonna be quite long. My first upload, Attack on Titan, is about 8 1/2 hours long.
> Chapter markers would be added to the video to mark each episode, so it's easier to get back to where you left off or skip certain episodes.
> Only one season per video. This is just to prevent any one video from getting too long. If a season of an anime is only 12/13 episodes long, then I'll have 2 seasons in a video.

If you have any suggestions, or if there are any problems with the upload, please comment!
Also, if you can't play the .m4v file, just change the file type to .mp4. It should still work.
Please seed and give feedback! Thanks!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.61 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0