Northern Soul Dig The New Breed Rare R&B & Mod Dancers Volume 1 (Gasmaskheadhunter)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 16, 2016 by unionjackin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Northern Soul Dig The New Breed Rare R&B & Mod Dancers Volume 1 (Gasmaskheadhunter) (Size: 319.27 MB)
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.ooo.txt48 bytes
 1. Northern Soul Dig The New Breed Rare R&B & Mod Dancers Volume 1 TRACKLIST.txt8.81 KB
 1, NEW RAREST OF THE RARE NORTHERN TORRENT.jpg1.77 MB
 Rose Mitchell Baby Please Don't Go.mp31.38 MB
 The Avengers Be A Cave Man.mp31.73 MB
 Freddy Butler Pitter Patter.mp31.79 MB
 Chris & Stella Towns Nearer And Dearer.mp31.79 MB
 Jimmy Phillips She Belongs To Me.mp31.84 MB
 Little Willie Jones That Was My Big Mistake.mp31.84 MB
 Danny Owens You're a Little Too Late.mp31.87 MB
 Humphrey & The Palookas Careless Love.mp31.87 MB
 Johnny Guitar Watson Waiy A minute baby.mp31.89 MB
 The Ascots She Did.mp31.9 MB

Description

Northern Soul

Dig The New Breed
V
Rare R&B & Mod Dancers
Volume 1
(Gasmaskheadhunter)
There is a thriving young,fresh Mod and Soul scene who have really got into their music.
The places like Lifeline/POWWOW/Crossfire/Mousetrap etc etc have their DJs hunting to break the next BIG
dancefloor filler from decades of vinyl. And while they're rummaging thru 60s garage,funk,Latin,popcorn,psyche,soul,R&B etc
This collection is focusing on the more R&B/Soul styled dancers but with a few extras thrown in.
Ive put up tunes like Ray Agee,The Hopkins Brothers, Timmie Williams that are among the rarest tunes on any collectors wants lists and cost as much as a small countries national debt
to the strolling sounds of Milton Trenier, the much wanted Gene Tunes, the funked up Master Keys, the latin jazz piano of The Dee Felice Trio, the psych garage sound of The Avengers to the new funky mod classic of Kings Go Forth.
These are all proven themselves to callectors and dancers alike from the 60s Mod, the decades of Northern Soul All Nighters right upto now with The New Breed of Soul Lovers and Mods.

These are all original vinyl 1st issue and demo 45's from my own collection.
For many many more check out my Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/GasMaskHeadhunter

Make yourself a little bit of space, turn the volume right up and dance like theres no tomorrow.
Love and Peace
Gasmaskheadhunter
Keep The Blue Flag Flying High

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
319.27 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Northern Soul Dig The New Breed Rare R&B & Mod Dancers Volume 1 (Gasmaskheadhunter)