Northern Soul Dig The New Breed Rare R&B & Mod Dancers Volume 2 (Gasmaskheadhunter)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on April 17, 2016 by unionjackin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Northern Soul Dig The New Breed Rare R&B & Mod Dancers Volume 2 (Gasmaskheadhunter) (Size: 320.89 MB)
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.ooo.txt48 bytes
 1. Northern Soul Dig The New Breed Rare R&B & Mod Dancers Volume 2 Tracklist.txt9.06 KB
 1. Northern Soul Dig The New Breed Rare R&B & Mod Dancers Volume 2 (Gasmaskheadhunter).jpg1.04 MB
 Mary Lou Williams Pittsburgh.mp31.35 MB
 Anna Belle Caesar & Lionel Hampton Little Annie.mp31.41 MB
 Grainger Hunt Say Boss Man.mp31.49 MB
 Kiki Page And The Playboys Big Boy.mp31.59 MB
 Little Johnny Clarke Black Coffee.mp31.71 MB
 The Avengers Be A Cave Man.mp31.73 MB
 Enchantments I'm In Love With Your Daughter Pt 2.mp31.78 MB
 Lonnie Russ Say Girl.mp31.79 MB
 Bobby Adams Better Days Ahead.mp31.8 MB
 Little Willie Jones That Was My Big Mistake.mp31.84 MB

Description

Northern Soul Dig The New Breed

Rare R&B & Mod Dancers

Volume 2

(Gasmaskheadhunter)

There is a thriving young,fresh Mod and Soul scene who have really got into their music.
The places like Lifeline/POWWOW/Crossfire/Mousetrap etc etc have their DJs hunting to break the next BIG
dancefloor filler from decades of vinyl. And while they're rummaging thru 60s garage,funk,Latin,popcorn,psyche,soul,R&B etc
This collection is focusing on the more R&B/Soul styled dancers but with a few extras thrown in.
Ive put up tunes like Troy Dodds, Little Willie Jones that are among the rarest tunes on any collectors wants lists and cost as much as a small countries national debt
to the monster instrumentals of Blockbusters, Al Escobar, Plas Johnson and amongst my personal faves Steve Flanagan, Gene Tunes, Grainger Hunts Noah, James Wesley Smith and the amazing choooonage of
Linda Queen I Feel The Pain. These are all amazing chooons that have stayed the test of time to callectors and dancers alike.

These are all original vinyl 1st issue and demo 45's from my own collection.
For many many more check out my Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/GasMaskHeadhunter

Make yourself a little bit of space, turn the volume right up and dance like theres no tomorrow.
Love and Peace
Gasmaskheadhunter
Keep The Blue Flag Flying High

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
320.89 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Northern Soul Dig The New Breed Rare R&B & Mod Dancers Volume 2 (Gasmaskheadhunter)