Now You See Her ~ Linda Howard [BluA]epub *REQ*

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on May 7, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Now You See Her ~ Linda Howard [BluA]epub *REQ* (Size: 317.42 KB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 Now You See Her - Linda Howard.epub317 KB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by giving a Thumbs UP and leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

Summary
Paris Sweeny is a moderately successful artist whose popularity is surging. Sweeney loves her work and is content with life, until she begins to notice odd changes. The changes are unnoticeable at first, but she can't ignore her dreams - lush, vivid and drenched in vibrant hues - which are influencing her artwork. And she can't deny her growing restlessness... Suddenly, impulsively, Sweeney finds herself unable to resist a night of intense passion with millionaire Richard Worth, estranged husband of her gallery-owner. But the true dangers of her all-consuming urges are about to be revealed where Sweeney least expects it: in her paintings. After a creative frenzy she discovers she has painted a graphic murder scene. And then a shattering, real-life murder mirrors her creation and puts her at the top of the list of suspects.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
317.42 KB
seeders:1
leechers:2
Now You See Her ~ Linda Howard [BluA]epub *REQ*