Operation of Municipal Wastewater Treatment Plants (3-Volume Set)

seeders: 14
leechers: 2
Added on June 7, 2014 by mealyyuin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Operation of Municipal Wastewater Treatment Plants (3-Volume Set) (Size: 20.17 MB)
 OPERATION OF municipal wastewater.pdf20.17 MB

Description

Publication Date: October 5, 2007 | ISBN-10: 0071543678 | ISBN-13: 978-0071543675 | Edition: 6
The “bible” of the water quality industry – updated to reflect the latest trends, technologies, and regulations

Operations of Municipal Wastewater Treatment Plants— MOP 11 is the industry flagship book, focusing on the operation and maintenance of municipal wastewater treatment plants. Presented in three shrinkwrapped, hardcover volumes, this classic resource incorporates the experiences, best practices, and innovations from thousands of wastewater plants. Taken as a whole, these three volumes represent the most complete package of information available to the wastewater treatment industry.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
20.17 MB
seeders:14
leechers:2
Operation of Municipal Wastewater Treatment Plants (3-Volume Set)

All Comments

Tried through Adobe Reader & Calibre, so far refuses to open. Any ideas?
Ok, I´ve since got it working with
Foxit Reader 6.2.0.0429 [FileSick]
Opens & reads perfectly in that.
I am using Acrobat PRO X 10.1.1 version and it works fine, all teh pages are OK...try to download it again, maybe the file is corrupted or something...I just tried to open it again and it works fine, all 2000 pages can be seen... let me know if you still have a problem
I've had to wait long load times trying to load PDF's in calibre's eReading software. It's hyper-picky about going through validating the whole damn file. (And I find I can't blame it at all. )I'll have to feed this to the new server so I can break down problem. Calibre has quickly climbed into the top-3 countdown on new installs and refurbs.
so you think it is the calibre problem for opening too? have you succeed to open the file in something else and verify it since it is working just fine with me...I wouldn't like to upload something which is not possible to be read by others...
OK, finally got it working, but with this
Foxit Reader 6.2.0.0429 [FileSick], which I just finished downloading.
Opened the file straight away & functions perfectly.
Honestly I think this has to be a file type issue, because all the other PDF´s I´ve tried are fine.
Thanks for the feedback & suggestions.