Paul Schwartz - Aria (1997) FLAC/MP3

seeders: 9
leechers: 5
Added on June 20, 2014 by Bayfiain Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Paul Schwartz - Aria (1997) FLAC/MP3 (Size: 435.03 MB)
 Back.jpeg215.09 KB
 CD.jpeg206.33 KB
 Front.jpeg225.88 KB
 Inside_1.jpeg176.77 KB
 Inside_2.jpeg215.21 KB
 Inside_3.jpeg219.11 KB
 inside_4.jpeg209.33 KB
 inside_5.jpeg217.25 KB
 01-Willow.mp315.13 MB
 02-Un Bel Di.mp312 MB
 03-Secret Tear.mp316.84 MB
 04-Michele Ivey - Dido.mp315.75 MB
 05-Michelle Ivey - Pace Pace.mp331.22 MB
 06-Pamina Blue.mp314.78 MB
 07-Martin Loveday - Home.mp312.41 MB
 Paul Schwartz - Aria (1997) Front Cover.jpg24.66 KB
 Paul Schwartz - Aria.cue930 bytes
 Paul Schwartz - Aria.flac315.23 MB
 Paul Schwartz - Aria.log2.35 KB

Description

Neo-classical - Ambient - Vampire Music

Paul Schwartz - Biography (Wikipedia)
Paul Schwartz (born 1956) is a music producer, composer, arranger, conductor and pianist. His music can be classified as a mixture of chill-out and neo-classical. Basic elements are vocals, piano, violins, and electronic samples. He collaborated with vocalists Lisbeth Scott and Rebecca Luker, performing in many songs throughout his albums.

Schwartz is the son of composer/producer Arthur Schwartz and actress/dancer Mary Schwartz, and he is the half-brother of radio personality/sometime musician Jonathan Schwartz.

Paul studied at the Royal College of Music in London as a classical composer and was conductor of Broadway shows (such as The Phantom of the Opera).[3] He has worked with André Previn, composed and recorded with Carlos Santana and David Foster, and written for Josh Groban.

Vampire Music[/b]
You know what Vampire Music is, right?No? Well, I suppose everybody's got different ideas about this genre - there's even a band called "Vampire Weekend". Not sure about their music, but MY idea of "vampire music is the kind of music you would expect to hear in the castle (coffin?) or home of an older vampire - one who was created around, say 1750? ... or 1350? or 750? Music with harpsichords, violins, lutes, and maybe an old piano. But of course, a vampire who is still "unliving" today would have evolved beyond his "unbirth" period... and he/she'd be listening to current music... (but still, he'd like his old music style best). So, he'd LOVE music that is a mix of the "old" and the "new", right? Neo-classical with a good dash of Rock, or Trance (for sure), Dance... and some mesmerizing Trance Mixes with that classical stuff. Oh yeah! This album (all three of Paul Schwartz's Aria albums are loaded with this good stuff! Vampires Unite!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
435.03 MB
seeders:9
leechers:5
Paul Schwartz - Aria (1997) FLAC/MP3

All Comments

Excellent quality!
Will help seed for a while
I've received a request to return to seeding this new torrent. I just put this torrent up yesterday (June 19th) and I have been seeding it continuously since then. I am seeding all 3 of these torrents, and the three "State of Grace" torrents around the clock. I'm sorry if you're having difficulty getting this.

I DID update my trackers on the torrent client before I uploaded these torrents. I re-uploaded Aria II: New Horizon today because it wasn't seeding (FAIL state). All these torrents appear to be seeding.
nice