Pavel Tsatsouline - relax into stretching

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on May 7, 2008 by in Books
Torrent verified.

Pavel Tsatsouline - relax into stretching (Size: 2.63 MB)
 stretching.rar2.63 MB

Description

Conventional stretching attempts to literally elongate your tissues, which is dangerous

and ineffective. Relax into Stretch simply teaches your muscles to relax into a

stretch. If you compare traditional training to a messy hardware reorganization, then

Relax into Stretch is an efficient software upgrade.

While stretching tissues may take years, changes in the nervous system are immediate!

Your muscles will start noticeably elongating from your first Relax into Stretch

practice and within months you will have achieved a level of flexibility uncommon to

our species.
Pavel Tsatsouline
Exercises covered in the Relax into Stretch Video

1. The Souped Up Toe Touch
2. The Spine Decompression Hang
3. The Improved Cobra
4. The Side Bend
5. The Spine Rotation
6. The Lateral Neck and Trap Stretch
7. The Headache Buster
8. The Anti-Slouch Neck Stretch
9. The Head Turner
10. The Chest Opener
11. The Overhead Reach
12. The Biceps and Shoulder Stretch
13. The Shoulder Blade and Lat Stretch
14. The Upper Back Loosener
15. The Wrist Flexion
16. The Wrist Extension
17. The Good Morning Hamstring Stretch
1. standing
2. seated on a chair
3. seated on the floor
18. The Kneeling Hip Flexor Stretch
19. The Lunge Hip Flexor Stretch
20. The Karate Stance Hip Flexor Stretch
21. The Karate Stance Groin Stretch Page 84
22. The Seated Groin Stretch Page 86
23. The Calf Stretch Page 89
24. The Shin and Instep Stretch Page 91

Pavel Tsatsouline, a former physical training instructor for Spetsnaz, the Soviet

Special Forces, is the best selling author of numerous cutting edge books on fitness,

including Power to the People, Bullet-Proof Abs and The Russian Kettlebell Challenge.

His nationally aclaimed seminars deliver fast, safe results that anyone can put to

immediate practical use - whether you are an elite athelete, a SWAT operative or a

weekend warrior looking to be in the best shape of your life.

\"You have to be careful throwing superlatives around when talking about a new idea or

product lest you be mistaken for a brainless, giddy cheerleader. I tell you truly that

\'Relax Into Stretch\' is superb; I\'d run out of superlatives and might sound like a

cheerleader so I won\'t go the traditional praise route. Why is this book so important

to the fitness community? Stretching has always been associated with any serious

fitness effort and Tsatsouline\'s approach to this old discipline is fresh and unique

and thought provoking. Best of all, this book combines philosophic insight with in-

your-face reality as Pavel shares with the reader \'drills\' that turn you into what this

former Russian Spetznaz instructor calls \' a flexibility mutant\'. What red-blooded

American fitness devotee wouldn\'t aspire to mutation? This book supplies both the road

map and the methodology. Don\'t ask to borrow my copy.\"
Marty Gallagher, WashingtonPost.com columnist,
World Masters Powerlifting Champion

\"Pavel has great ideas on flexibility and strength exercises.\"
Bill Superfoot Wallace, M.Sc.,
World Kickboxing Champion

\"Pavel Tsatsouline\'s background is a former physical trainer for Spetsnaz, the Soviet

Special Forces, and is the author of numerous books and videotapes on conditioning.

This 37-minute tape starts out with Pavel greeting the audience with \"comrade\" as he

does throughout the tape, and he orders his viewers to perform certain movements. He

conveys a unique personality, and is very entertaining. This is a good quality

production and moves along at a good pace. He often gives much repeated advice about

related activities, such as \"this stretch is a must if you lift weights, and everyone

MUST lift weights.\" Pavel takes us through a series of stretches that include upper and

lower body movements. These are centered on precise positioning, breathing and

contraction. Performing these exercises along with the tape I was surprised at how

effective they were. AMAZINGLY, this worked for me IMMEDIATELY (up to my limit of

course). In the space of a few minutes I was stretching into areas I could not venture

during my many yoga classes. Pavel describes all facets of his program in detail, and

he also explains why and why not to do certain movements. The stretches start in

specific positions, then you contract your muscles, and then you release, it really

works. I never thought that proper breathing could be the key to stretching but Pavel

shows us it is. There are over 20 (upper and lower body) relax into stretch drills

including the cobra stretch, good mornings, dropping forward, arm stretches, neck

stretches, hip stretches etc. Pavel also holds seminars throughout the country, and I

would gladly pay to take private lessons from him. Not only is this a great tape for

people who have difficulty stretching and wish to increase their flexibility almost

immediately, it is a perfect companion to his book of the same name.\"
—WR, realfighting.com, July 2002

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.63 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0