[PC] Street Legal Racing Redline 2.3.0 LE integrated[DirectPlay

seeders: 146
leechers: 1
Added on July 31, 2008 by in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

[PC] Street Legal Racing Redline 2.3.0 LE integrated[DirectPlay (Size: 467.54 MB)
 SLRR230LE.rar467.54 MB

Description

As the title says, street legal 2 with the latest patch integrated (:

Finally the release of patch 2.3.0 LE. Patch includes the following renovations: - its own fitter - an increase in the productivity on some computers (approximately 20%)

-removed auto-retention, iyeper' for retaining the game sledut to use an option ' Save career ' in the main menu - moved 3D rendering of the background scene of main menu with the changing automobile depending on the activity of the career of the player

-the renovation of the descriptors of the machines - the renovation of the plant configurations of the machines - the moved regime of time dilation (key Enter) - possibility the frost of time (key Num0) - the function of rapid repair (key [ 1 ]) - the moved function of the recovery of the position of machine (key [ 2 ]) - the function of concealment OSD of elements (key Tab)

-the increased maximum size of the point of the pulverizer - the new sounds of engine, environment and collision - 30000 available in the beginning of the career - the increased number of automobiles in the store of the poderzhanykh automobiles - are unblocked the descriptions of details in the catalog

-the extended maximum value of the injection of the oxide of nitrogen - the renovation of the mechanism of the generation of machines in the store of the poderzhanykh automobiles - the renovated models of the pulverizer - the valuable renovation of the textures of the game - the doubled size of rates in the night races - an increase in the chances of participation in races Pink Slips - are renovated the machines of opponents ROC

-more realistic control - the paid coloring of the machine - the use of the newest scripts and mechanisms - it is added: Furrano GTS As the bonusnoy machine - it is added: The button of passage 8 it is hour - it is added: Button of the gravity - it is added: 16 the new valuably working cit- codes - it is added: Mechanisms ESL of illumination + the newest scripts of sheydera ESL - it is added: Collections of the dviagateley - it is added:

Collections of the suspension - it is added: Collections of the body - it is added: Adjustable gas, oil and gaz/maslo the shock absorbers - it is added: i6 the fuel injection system methanol - it is added: i4 cohesion and flywheel + the renovation of the scripts of engines i4 - it is added:

Button of sale of all details - it is added: Neon osvshcheniye in the garage - it is added: Intro- videotape - it is added: Option of the intellectual of the control of the distance of the tracing - it is added: Halogenfires - it is added: Doors with the nonstandard rotational axes - it is added: Realistic maps of the reflection - it is added:

High(ly)-polygonal models of the retarding discs - it is added: Valuably functioning svaybary - it is added: 4 new engines: V6, V10, V12 and V16 - it is corrected: Bagi, caused by interaction of the external windows - it is corrected: Reproduction of random sound on leaving into the city - it is corrected: Renovated sonic system of the engine - it is corrected: Bagi of camera in the night races - it is corrected:

ROC info panel had the incorrect background texture - it is corrected: Incorrect colors of inscriptions in ROC info of the panel - it is corrected: Incorrect names of opponents in the rapid race - it is corrected: Crash of game with an attempt at the repair of the collection - it is corrected: Incorrect names of the details - it is corrected: Nonus GT2 Appeared with the plant details - it is corrected: Incorrect references to the resources - it is corrected:

Carburetors V8 had extremely low level of detailing on the track - it is corrected: The limitation of the distance of tracing to 400 it is meter, rasshiroyeno to 3 kilometers - it is corrected:

Black pulverizer colored in the light-black color - it is corrected: Bagi of renderinga of scene with the change of permission on the track - it is corrected: Possibility of the introduction of the cit- codes into the regime of the load of machine or ROC - I still several renovations...

I want to express special appreciation to these people for their help in the creation of patcha: - h00die - Daywhite_81 - Christy - ashes48 - Sevenor - Singh - David_69 - Fever - ALIENwoods - panther15 - Hard

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
467.54 MB
seeders:146
leechers:1
[PC] Street Legal Racing Redline 2.3.0 LE integrated[DirectPlay

All Comments

thx
One of the best racing games ever. Download some mods to fully utilize this game (Gom Team).
This game works fine for me until I reach the blue league, then it continue with crashing.
thanks