Persona 4 - Arena PS3

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on January 11, 2014 by BLACKH0L3in Games > PS3
Torrent verified.

Persona 4 - Arena PS3 (Size: 6.21 GB)
 Persona 4 - Arena.iso6.21 GB

Description

Release date: May 9, 2013Genre : Arcade (Fighting)Developer : Arc System WorksPublisher : AtlusLanguage: English, JapaneseLanguage: English, JapaneseSubtitle Language : English, JapanesePlatform: PS3Publication Type: LicenseRegion : EURCode disc : BLES01738Firmware: 4.30 + / image for Cobra ODE / E3 ODE PRO / 100 % IRD VerificationMultiplayer : Local Versus Mode ( 2)Description:As in the previous project Arc System Works, BlazBlue, then is there a good story that we are taught in the form of visual novels - fully voiced anime seiyuu , sometimes diluted with animation inserts.Two months after the events of the main game , Yu decides to NARUC in Inaba "Golden Week " (several consecutive weekends and holidays in Japan) , see my dear friends and visit his uncle with his charming daughter. Our hero sits happily in the train , but napping in it re-enters the Velvet room where he hinted that soon expect Man adventure.When they reached the house in which Yu spent all of last year , and to celebrate this event with relatives , the hero was already going to sleep, but intuitively looking at the TV off , and sees what seemingly never had to see again - Mayonaka TV. Once again, the battle begins ...

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.21 GB
seeders:1
leechers:2
Persona 4 - Arena PS3

Trailer

Screenshots

Persona 4 - Arena PS3 screenshot

All Comments

It downloads fine, but I get a msg that says I dont have permission to run the software... must be a region thing... hope theres a patch soon...