Perspective Drawing - Creating Illustrations with Dimension

seeders: 1
leechers: 3
Added on July 9, 2016 by GrimLoadzin Other > Tutorials
Torrent verified.

Perspective Drawing - Creating Illustrations with Dimension (Size: 708.28 MB)
 00. Class Project.pdf31.51 KB
 00. About_Perspective Drawing – Creating Illustrations with Dimension.pdf720.21 KB
 project_files.zip511.18 KB
 01. Anatomy of Perspective.mp429.89 MB
 02. One-Point Perspective.mp470.44 MB
 03. Two-Point Perspective.mp4108.28 MB
 04. Three-Point Perspective.mp453.62 MB
 09. Level of Detail.mp4114.14 MB
 05. Atmospheric Perspective.mp444.57 MB
 06. Everything is a Box (Demo).mp4109.9 MB
 07. Successive Objects, Unique VP's, Circles & Cylinders.mp477.92 MB
 08. Tangents, POV Scale, Grounding People.mp498.29 MB

Description

Skillshare
Matt Laskowski

This class aims to teach everything you need to know about the fundamental skill of drawing perspective in order
to give your art a sense of place and setting. Understanding perspective brings a grounded reality to your art
and transforms the way your audience interacts with it. It is key in taking your work to the next level, and
advancing your skill in illustration.

I personally look at perspective differently than other artists.
Over the years of my career as a professional illustrator, I've learned how to think about perspective differently
in order to better fundamentally understand how it applies to the real world around you. This class is NOT the way
you've seen perspective explained a thousand times before -- you all know the typical boring example of a road going
straight into the distance with a row of power lines to the side? This class forgoes those dated models in favor of
teaching actual mechanics of how and why perspective exists. Some of the core concepts will still be here, such as one,
two and three point perspective, of course. But it's how I teach you to think about them that will forever alter the way
you draw environments.

image image

image image

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
708.28 MB
seeders:1
leechers:3