Phil Collins-Face Value (Gold Standard Ed), ultimate version EAC FLAC

seeders: 10
leechers: 4
Added on July 28, 2015 by RonChattin Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Phil Collins-Face Value (Gold Standard Ed), ultimate version EAC FLAC (Size: 301.65 MB)
 Back.jpg871.48 KB
 Booklet 1.jpg1.88 MB
 Booklet 10.jpg800.43 KB
 Booklet 11.jpg2.04 MB
 Booklet 2.jpg1.45 MB
 Booklet 3.jpg1.62 MB
 Booklet 4.jpg2.29 MB
 booklet 5.jpg2.18 MB
 booklet 6.jpg2.59 MB
 booklet 7.jpg766.07 KB
 booklet 8.jpg900.46 KB
 booklet 9.jpg797.45 KB
 Inner 1.jpg2.19 MB
 Phil Collins - Face Value (Atlantic Gold Standards).cue1.41 KB
 Phil Collins - Face Value (Atlantic Gold Standards).flac278.67 MB
 Phil Collins - Face Value (Atlantic Gold Standards).jpg2.67 MB
 Phil Collins - Face Value (Atlantic Gold Standards).log8.17 KB

Description

I have owned four different versions of this album...the original UK pressed LP, the original Atlantic CD, the Audio Fidelity Steve Hoffman remaster, and this Atlantic Gold Standard Collectors Edition that is remastered by Ted Jensen at Stirling Sound.

And this for several reasons is my favorite version. In addition to the sumptous artwork and the 22 page booklet (high quality scans included) this sonically I believe is the preferred version as well. Although the AF version is handily better than the standard Atlantic CD, this Gold Standard Edition has a more visceral and palpable presence. The drums for instance on 'In the Air Tonight) can hit you with a punch in your gut, while on the original CD, and to a lesser extent on the AF version sound less dynamic and less extended. This alone I think would give the edge to this version.

Look for my other high quality audiiophile level uploads, including a 5 CD's worth of great music from largely obscure artists that have been sadly underecognized-or not recognized at all. It can be found here...
https://kat.cr/sampler-music...-quality-flac-t10977789.html

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
301.65 MB
seeders:10
leechers:4
Phil Collins-Face Value (Gold Standard Ed), ultimate version EAC FLAC