Process Design for Reliable Operations

seeders: 13
leechers: 2
Added on June 19, 2014 by mealyyuin Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

Process Design for Reliable Operations (Size: 7.24 MB)
 Process Design for Reliable Operations.pdf7.24 MB

Description

Hardcover: 207 pages
Publisher: Gulf Publishing Company; 1st edition (January 1, 1983)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0872017478
ISBN-13: 978-0872017474
Process Design for Reliable Operations, 3rd edition, is a practical text that details design methods to improve the operating integrity of petroleum refineries and petrochemical plants. Subjects covered include continuous process equipment for vapor-liquid processing. Equipment covered includes:- Packed Distillation Towers, Trayed Distillatiion Towers, Distillation Tower Internals, Shell & Tube Heat Exchangers-Pitfalls of Over-design, Vacuum Systems & Surface Condensers, Reboilers & Condensers, Centrifugal Pumps & Compressors-Effect of Viscosity, Level Control & Indication, Process Plant Safety, Sizing Knock-Out Drums, Hydrocarbon-Water separators, How start-up conditions influence Plant Design. The author Norman P. Lieberman, has 44 years of experience in design, operation and troubleshooting process equipment in refieries and petrochemical plants. Lieberman observes that having to operate equipment that he has designed is the best method to learn process design techniques. The new third edition has added new material based on Mr. Lieberman's latest 10 years of field troubleshooting process design experience. Specific new areas include boiler level control using the Molliere Diagram, improving tray mechanical integrity and process control concepts.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.24 MB
seeders:13
leechers:2
Process Design for Reliable Operations

All Comments

Photocopy & there´s definitely text missing as it´s been done at an angle.
Thanks anyway.
I agree, this one is not perfect copy, but it is 30 years old book so what to do, no better print to be found so far...
You should look at my critical tables. Blech!
I would, but don't remember you made some critics to my posts ;-)
Very useful.