Qin's Moon 秦时明月 - 夜尽天明 Season 02 Episode 03v2 (English Subbed)

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on March 24, 2015 by Fronz000in Anime
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 480p

Qin's Moon 秦时明月 - 夜尽天明 Season 02 Episode 03v2 (English Subbed) (Size: 344.81 MB)
 Qin's Moon Subtitle Problem README.txt993 bytes
 _____padding_file_0_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.85 or above____255.03 KB
 Qin's Moon 秦时明月 - 夜尽天明 Season 02 Episode 03 (English Subbed).ass47.88 KB
 _____padding_file_1_if you see this file, please update to BitComet 0.85 or above____208.12 KB
 Qin's Moon 秦时明月 - 夜尽天明 Season 02 Episode 03 (English Subbed).mp4344.31 MB

Description

This is the Anime - Qin's Moon秦時明月Season 02 - 夜尽天明 Episode 03 of 18 Episodes with English and Mandarin Subtitle. I am not the Owner and nor did I do the Subtitles. I have included a README to resolve Subtitle overlap (Just in case).

Video Player may display the the English Subtitle over the encoded Mandarin subtitle but this is not a problem.

Solution is to go into the Subtitle Option and amend the OVERRIDE PLACEMENT Parameters with this values

Horizontal 50% Vertical 90% Delay Step 500ms

which should display the English subtitle under the Mandarin Subtitle. If you do not wish to see the Mandarin Subtitle then change the value for Vertical from 90 to -10 which will replace the Mandarin Subtitle with the English Subtitle. The Key Parameter is the Vertical Setting.

I am using Media Player Classic x64bits (MPC x64) and this work fine for me. You may need to adjust the value for your own Video Player.

Sorry but my Upload Bandwidth is not High thus need more seeders. I have reduced the file size with the HD video quality

Enjoy and Please Seed

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
344.81 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Qin's Moon 秦时明月 - 夜尽天明 Season 02 Episode 03v2 (English Subbed)