Quantum Mechanics - An Experimentalist's Approach by Eugene D. Commins (Cambridge University Press 2014).pdf {Charm-Quark}

seeders: 42
leechers: 6
Added on January 18, 2015 by Charm-Quarkin Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

Quantum Mechanics - An Experimentalist's Approach by Eugene D. Commins (Cambridge University Press 2014).pdf {Charm-Quark} (Size: 12.44 MB)
 Quantum Mechanics - An Experimentalist's Approach-Cambridge University Press (2014)...12.44 MB

Description

Quantum Mechanics: An Experimentalist's Approach by Eugene D. Commins (Cambridge University Press 2014)

Publisher : Cambridge University Press
Year : 2014
ISBN : 978-1-107-06399-0
Pages : 696
This is a perfect pdf eBook of this amazing book! Completely bookmarked with full contents :)

Book Description :
Eugene D. Commins takes an experimentalist's approach to quantum mechanics, preferring to use concrete physical explanations over formal, abstract descriptions to address the needs and interests of a diverse group of students. Keeping physics at the foreground and explaining difficult concepts in straightforward language, Commins examines the many modern developments in quantum physics, including Bell's inequalities, locality, photon polarization correlations, the stability of matter, Casimir forces, geometric phases, Aharonov-Bohm and Aharonov-Casher effects, magnetic monopoles, neutrino oscillations, neutron interferometry, the Higgs mechanism, and the electroweak standard model. The text is self-contained, covering the necessary background on atomic and molecular structure in addition to the traditional topics. Developed from the author's well-regarded course notes for his popular first-year graduate course at UC Berkeley, instruction is supported by over 160 challenging problems to illustrate concepts and provide students with ample opportunity to test their knowledge and understanding.

About the Author :
Eugene D. Commins is Professor Emeritus at UC Berkeley’s Department of Physics, where he has been a faculty member since 1960. His main area of research is experimental atomic physics. He is a member of the national Academy of sciences, a Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of science, a Fellow of the American Physical society, and he has been awarded several prizes for his teaching, including the American Association of Physics Teachers Ørsted medal in 2005, its most prestigious award for notable contributions to physics teaching. He is the author (with Philip H. Bucksbaum) of the monograph Weak Interactions of Leptons and Quarks(Cambridge University Press, 1983).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I share scienctific, mathematical and self-help ebooks/textbooks to help students and curious minds.
If you like my uploads/torrents then support me by seeding, sharing, commenting and rating :)
https://kickass.so/user/Charm-Quark/uploads/

P.S. If you like this eBook, then please support the author(s) by buying it :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
12.44 MB
seeders:42
leechers:6
Quantum Mechanics - An Experimentalist's Approach by Eugene D. Commins (Cambridge University Press 2014).pdf {Charm-Quark}

All Comments

Dunno why i dl this..i wont understand a word....but thx anyway dude..
You don't have to understand the words...just try to understand the equations and you'll automatically understand everything else.