Queens Tales: The Beast and the Nightingale Collector's Edition (2013) PC

seeders: 5
leechers: 0
Added on October 31, 2013 by BLACKH0L3in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Queens Tales: The Beast and the Nightingale Collector's Edition (2013) PC (Size: 819.24 MB)
 Queens Tales.BN.CE-Setup.exe819.24 MB

Description

Release date : 2013Genre: Quest , Puzzle , I'm looking for CasualDeveloper : ERS Game StudiosPublisher : Big Fish GamesLocalization : n / aRelease from : DizzeryLanguage : EnglishSound language : EnglishSubtitle Language: EnglishPublication Type: Informal editionSystem requirements :Operating system : Windows ® XP / Vista / Windows ® 7/8Processor: 1 GHzRAM: 512 MBVideo Card: 128 MBTablet: Not required

Description:
You will find a new fabulous game . Returning from a distant wanderings , my father used to bring his beloved daughter outlandish gifts. Once back home, he met on his way abandoned castle , and saw a wonderful golden nightingale. " This gift will make my daughter happy ! " - He thought. But then something terrible happened : the thunder and lightning pierced the sky darkened and the creepy monster with glowing eyes deafening growl : " You took my nightingale and now your daughter will be mine forever ! " Embark on an exciting adventure in the Castle Monster ! You are waiting for the mysterious puzzles, tricky puzzles, avoid dangerous obstacles and unique mystical atmosphere ! Good luck

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
819.24 MB
seeders:5
leechers:0
Queens Tales: The Beast and the Nightingale Collector's Edition (2013) PC

All Comments

awesome
thank you